RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the NFL going to deal with Ganja ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the NFL going to deal with Ganja ?

Clark: NFL players going to use pot
    Updated: February 6, 2014, 3:28 PM ET
    ESPN.com news services
    EMAIL
    PRINT

Clark: NFL Players Use Pot For Pain, Stress

Ryan Clark says NFL players use marijuana for a variety of reasons, including as a means to cope with pain and manage stress.
    Tags: Ryan Clark, Pittsburgh Steelers, Marijuana, Medical Marijuana, Adam Caplan, SportsCenter
    NEXT VIDEO video
    Marijuana And The NFL
    Ryan Clark says NFL players, including some of his teammates with the Pittsburgh Steelers, turn to smoking marijuana for a variety of reasons, especially as a means to relieve pain and manage stress.

Clark, a 12-year veteran, discussed the topic of marijuana use and the league's testing system Thursday morning on ESPN's "First Take."

"I know guys on my team who smoke," Clark said. "And it's not a situation where you think, 'Oh, these are guys trying to be cool.' These are guys who want to do it recreationally.

"A lot of it is stress relief. A lot of it is pain and medication. Guys feel like, 'If I can do this, it keeps me away from maybe Vicodin, it keeps me away from pain prescription drugs and things that guys get addicted to.' Guys look at this as a more natural way to heal themselves, to stress relieve and also to medicate themselves for pain. Guys are still going to do it."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X