RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashley Cole needs to prove he is that good & ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Cole needs to prove he is that good & ...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=416 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=58><BR clear=all></TD><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=348><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=byl>By Derek 'Robbo' Robson </SPAN>
    <SPAN class=byd>The Tees Mouth </SPAN></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Would you like me to get you a copy of my book?</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hello Robbo.

Hello son. I must say I enjoyed the battle of the fiery Scots at Old Trafford - very exciting. It was 3-2 in practice but about 17-2 in theory.

I see neither manager wanted to talk about their alleged 'spat' before the game.

Well I'm sure whatever was said between them, it can't be as bad as Ashley Cole's moans in that book of his.

He's on his mobile phone, the agent rings up and tells him he's being offered five grand a week less than Arsenal agreed. He's so angry he nearly swerves off the road.

Two things: 1) Don't use your mobile phone when you're driving, Ashley. How daft can you be to admit that in public?

2) That means that one decision cost you £260,000 a year - out of what?

I think he would have been forced to struggle along on £2.6m.

Exactly. To me he's the epitome of what is wrong with football in this country. To most of us five grand a year would be a good start.

Shut up lad, just get on with playing football - which you're not that good at because I saw you playing for Chelsea in the Champions League and you were cack.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>You know when you've been Persied</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Then there's Van Persie, who insisted he was not a diver even though he clearly dived against Hamburg.

I've watched that replay again and again and it's not so much whether the leg made contact, it's more the dead ruthless look in Van Persie's eyes as he falls, looking at the linesman.

I thought the Giggs one was dodgy too. Why can't these people step over things? It must be awful for them if there's a ruffle in their carpet at home.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Working...
X