RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well its Out Big Sam caught in Bung (bribe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well its Out Big Sam caught in Bung (bribe)

<DIV class=mxb><DIV class=sh>Agents claim manager was bribed </DIV></DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD valign="top" width="416"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Bolton manager Sam Allardyce said he would not condone any breach of FA rules</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Two agents have claimed they made illegal payments to secure transfer deals with a former candidate for the England football manager's job.

In an undercover BBC Panorama film, agent Teni Yerima says he bribed Bolton manager Sam Allardyce.

Agent Peter Harrison says he paid Mr Allardyce's son to secure deals with Bolton and Craig Allardyce is filmed boasting about access to his father.

Sam Allardyce told the BBC he has never taken or asked for or received a bung.

He said he would not condone any breach of FA rules whatever personal affection he has for his son.

Mr Allardyce gave his reaction to the allegations on Tuesday night.

"I'm doing my job and tonight is very difficult in that time in itself," he told BBC Radio Five Live.

"I'm aware of the situation and because I haven't seen anything of the programme, I need to have a look at that before I make any comment whatsoever.

"But if there are things saying wrong about Sam Allardyce, believe you me, I will be fighting them."

<DIV class=arr>Join the debate about the film </DIV>

Mr Allardyce was named as a possible replacement for the England manager Sven Goran Eriksson before the job was given to Steve McClaren.

Panorama also uncovered that three different Bolton transfer signings involved secret payments from agents to Craig Allardyce, some when he was contractually banned from doing any Bolton deals.

The club has admitted it knew nothing about the manager's son getting a cut of the money in these deals.

In the secret filming Craig Allardyce told the undercover reporter: "I'll get the (player) profile and I'll walk straight into the office and sit down with me Dad. It's easy, it's easy."

Craig Allardyce told the BBC that he had exaggerated his own importance to the undercover reporter in order to attract opportunities.

He denied any wrongdoing in his Bolton deals or relationship with the club. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sibtbg><DIV class=o> </DIV><DIV class=o>
    </DIV><DIV class=miiib><DIV class=arr>See undercover pictures </DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Premier League released a statement on Tuesday night in response to the allegations made in the programme.

"The Premier League takes all allegations of this nature seriously, which is why we launched an inquiry
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X