Fred - ounu know him yet? well maybe ounu nuh tek note yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred - ounu know him yet? well maybe ounu nuh tek note yet

Big Big Balla dat and he will soon be heading to Big SidEEE!!! along with Robinho, mek Real Madrid keep masturbating dem selves wid Robinho

Fred focused on Samba success

By Patrick Haond - Created on 13 Sep 2006

SKY ONE'S THE MATCH

Striker Fred is targeting a place in the Brazilian national team, as he looks to establish himself as Lyon's top frontman.

Coach Gerard Houllier was linked with a number of new marksmen over the summer, as he looks to carry the team's domestic success firmly into the UEFA Champions League.

Juventus' David Trezeguet was strongly tipped for a move to the Stade Gerland at one stage, as Houllier looked to add a world-class forward to his ranks.

Despite all the speculation Fred, who has already score twice in the French top flight is determined to prove himself to Houllier and announce himself fully on the world stage.

"Last season was a year of adaptation. I scored some goals. But the aim is not to look at the past, but play more often, score more goals and make the centre forward position my own," Fred told L'Equipe.

"I won't talk about competition among the Lyon strikers. I don't want to steal anyone's place. I just want to work day after day, improve and do everything I can to win my way into the first team.

"I know the officials and the technical staff expect a lot from me. But when you hear about possible contacts, it is a little disturbing.

"It is added motivation. My first aim of the season is to score more goals than last term.

"If I could finish as the top-scorer in Ligue 1 that would be fantastic, but my number one aim is the national team."

Lyon face Lorient away on Saturday and Fred will be anxious to prove himself, as the team look to compete on all fronts again this season.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif
Working...
X