RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should provide standby ambulance at ISSA Matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should provide standby ambulance at ISSA Matches?

Is it reasonable to expect that schools that cant afford textbooks to find money to pa

y an ambulance to be on standby?

I live in a city whereambulance service isprovided by the citygoverment and I have come toexpect that they will show up promptly when I dial 911.

As a drive around New York City, I see FDNY ambulances on standby, parked in strategic locations so that they can quickly respond to an emergency.

It is true that ifyou call an ambulance in New York City, you mayhave to pay a minimal feebut at least you know that they are going to show up prompty and if you dont call then you dont pay. In other words you dont pay for an ambulance to be on standby.

Someone needs to tell ISSA that it is the goverment responsibility to provide ambulances as a service to the community. The school should only pay if the ambulance is called, it is unreasoble to expect that the school should pay for the ambulance to be sitting there.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.
Working...
X