ADIOS, PUTO ! Red Card For Marquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Another stroll in the park for USA. USA will qualify with about 3 games to spare.
    Probably true. I only hope T&T can mek the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Are you serious? The slow motion replay showed he knew exactly what he was doing. The ref got that one right.
      He had his back truned and eyes closed. The replay showed his state of mind? Da replay deh bad

Edit: I just watched a different replay and you are 100% correct

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        He had his back truned and eyes closed. The replay showed his state of mind? Da replay deh bad
        His back wasn't turned! The replay showed that he looked at the keeper and went in with his studs up! Beat yuh head against the wall ... straight red!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          His back wasn't turned! The replay showed that he looked at the keeper and went in with his studs up! Beat yuh head against the wall ... straight red!
          Look at my edit. His back was turned but he did sneak a peek and go after his leg studs first. Bricktop is man enough to admit that he didn't watch the right replay now if only Mosiah could follow suit

Comment

MOSIAH!!!! please watch the right replay!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X