Suriname 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suriname 2014

It appears after playing in the semifinal round of WCQ Suriname is very serious about getting to the WC 2014 in Brazil. There have been some commitment from the Surinamese Federation and several Surinamese players who's played for the Netherlands vowing to help with WC qualification next cycle. There has also been some funding for youth football, structure and training.

Clarence Seedorf

Clarence Seedorf:

"SURINAME WILL GO TO THE WORLDCUP WITH ME"

The elections will start today within the SVB to choose a new policy with new Federation leaders.The major force behind the opposition is Clarence Seedorf."It is my duty to serve my country in everyway.All necessary facilities will be achievable and i will continue work hard until i've reached my goal he said."

There are already agreements with the Italians for part of the financing plan.Total costs are now around 5 million$ dollars and the money will be invested in more football scools,trainers training,converting amateur to professional and investment in the structures of the competitions.

Just to add further...The NT of Suriname will play in a tournament in Amsterdam in May '09. They will play at Dutch Eredivisie side Ajax Amsterdam's most famous stadium arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      It appears after playing in the semifinal round of WCQ Suriname is very serious about getting to the WC 2014 in Brazil. There have been some commitment from the Surinamese Federation and several Surinamese players who's played for the Netherlands vowing to help with WC qualification next cycle. There has also been some funding for youth football, structure and training.

Clarence Seedorf

Clarence Seedorf:

"SURINAME WILL GO TO THE WORLDCUP WITH ME"

The elections will start today within the SVB to choose a new policy with new Federation leaders.The major force behind the opposition is Clarence Seedorf."It is my duty to serve my country in everyway.All necessary facilities will be achievable and i will continue work hard until i've reached my goal he said."

There are already agreements with the Italians for part of the financing plan.Total costs are now around 5 million$ dollars and the money will be invested in more football scools,trainers training,converting amateur to professional and investment in the structures of the competitions.
      Another prophecy?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Another prophecy?

damn..i can see that no mention of tha rucks player named Fuller bothers you. Is this topic too big fa your lil head?

Comment

well, i prophesy that you will continue to chat fart.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Another country that may move beyond our JFF's plans and make it even harder for JA to return to any of the FIFA world championships
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              damn..i can see that no mention of tha rucks player named Fuller bothers you. Is this topic too big fa your lil head?

Even now you don't understand this is not about Fuller?

It's about silly predictions from someone pretending to be expert. If you are bold enough to make the prophecy... be man enough to face criticism when they fall flat.

Many posters don't care for Fuller, but don't stray beyond reasonable criticism to the point of not wishing him well as a RBZ player.

Then again what can we expect from a closet Trini.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"closet"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No watch no face. Last qualifier Warlord said Canada was going to be the team, no him a pick another team early.

Gwaan my youth.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    well, i prophesy that you will continue to chat fart.
                    yet most of what ive said here has been proven. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      Even now you don't understand this is not about Fuller?

It's about silly predictions from someone pretending to be expert. If you are bold enough to make the prophecy... be man enough to face criticism when they fall flat.

Many posters don't care for Fuller, but don't stray beyond reasonable criticism to the point of not wishing him well as a RBZ player.

Then again what can we expect from a closet Trini.

Prophecy? Fuller hasnt exceeded the goal total that many people like Asssasin predicted he would reach at season's end. With 7 games to go its very unlikely he meets anything near 15 goals. I predicted he's not good enough to score that many and so far im correct. Thats Warlord 1-0 up.

2. Stoke isnt safe yet from relegation and still has alot to play for to achieve safety. I predicted they would be in a relegation fight and would more than likely get dropped. 2-0 Warlord

3. I personally have nothing against Fuller. I dont hate the guy. I just happen to think he's a rucks player. People are entitled to their opinions. 3-0 Warlord

4. Damn whats with your obsession wit Trinidad? Every sentence you sound like an old man repeating yourself. Did you lose your girl to one of those guys. I guess the poster name Don1 didnt help with your scoring ability huh?

Finally stick to the topic and contribute sensibly based on what is being discussed. Oh yea i forgot..that is above and beyond your intelligence level. Its hard to stay on topic when one's brain cannot process information at a reasonable speed. I await the regression.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Another country that may move beyond our JFF's plans and make it even harder for JA to return to any of the FIFA world championships

Thank you. You see the point of my post. Theyre investing in the future already and have committed millions to the cause. The fact that theyre looking into youth development. structure and training says it all. JFF needs to take a page out of Suriname's book and not wait until 6 months before WCQ start to get rolling. I wonder what will happen with the U-20 youth team that failed recently. Whats next for them and why cant teh federation work hard at securing some funding for the future.

Comment

Can you post where I said anything about the total of goals Fuller would score?

Stop tell make up lies to defend yourself it nah go work.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            No watch no face. Last qualifier Warlord said Canada was going to be the team, no him a pick another team early.

Gwaan my youth.

Learn to read son. The thread is about Suriname preparing for the 2012 qualifiers for Brazil 2014. They may not make it but they are serious about putting themselves in a better position from early unlike us. I did pick Canada to advance to the final round of the hex based on the talent they had on paper. Its quite logical that any sensible football fan wouldve done the same based on their recent results and the fact they have so many players playing at a high level in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Can you post where I said anything about the total of goals Fuller would score?

Stop tell make up lies to defend yourself it nah go work.

You neva said that? I'll look it up. I remember having this debate wit you early in the EPL season.

Comment

Working...
                              X