No announcement yet.

Suriname 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me sah, you must have been talking to yourself.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Can you post where I said anything about the total of goals Fuller would score?

Stop tell make up lies to defend yourself it nah go work.
      The guy is totally confused... a madman with internet access.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        "closet"?
        Well at first he pretended not to be... then he caved under the pressure and admitted being a fractional Trini.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
          Prophecy? Fuller hasnt exceeded the goal total that many people like Asssasin predicted he would reach at season's end. With 7 games to go its very unlikely he meets anything near 15 goals. I predicted he's not good enough to score that many and so far im correct. Thats Warlord 1-0 up.

2. Stoke isnt safe yet from relegation and still has alot to play for to achieve safety. I predicted they would be in a relegation fight and would more than likely get dropped. 2-0 Warlord

3. I personally have nothing against Fuller. I dont hate the guy. I just happen to think he's a rucks player. People are entitled to their opinions. 3-0 Warlord

4. Damn whats with your obsession wit Trinidad? Every sentence you sound like an old man repeating yourself. Did you lose your girl to one of those guys. I guess the poster name Don1 didnt help with your scoring ability huh?

Finally stick to the topic and contribute sensibly based on what is being discussed. Oh yea i forgot..that is above and beyond your intelligence level. Its hard to stay on topic when one's brain cannot process information at a reasonable speed. I await the regression.
          A wha dis faada?? The demented playing an imaginary game. Poor yuh.

Comment

has been proven to be fart...agreed!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And when did Canada don't have these players in Europe and when did they not have decent results going into qualifiers.

If you knew your football history you wouldn't have taken Canada that serious.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The guy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

I gave you some facts that came to pass thus far but as expected u missed it. Its clear u suffer from cataracts son.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    A wha dis faada?? The demented playing an imaginary game. Poor yuh.
                    well damn.. as expected this clown has regressed. Not for the first time in this thread and most certainly it wont be for tha last.

Comment

[quote=Assasin;159505]

And when did Canada don't have these players in Europe and when did they not have decent results going into qualifiers.
                      Canada did have some level of success during friendly matches against good opponents in the build up to the qualifiers.

If you knew your football history you wouldn't have taken Canada that serious.
                      Every team has the propensity to get out of a slump. Case n point Honduras. Canada was expected to advance even though they have a history of failure. Its their coaching that sucks. If they get a decent coach/TD given the talent they have at their disposal they can make things very interesting in Concacaf.

Comment

what is clear is that you suffer from verbal flatulence

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what is clear is that you suffer from verbal flatulence
                          damn i see u learned a new word today. I guess that makes u a lil bit more intelligent now.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                            well damn.. as expected this clown has regressed. Not for the first time in this thread and most certainly it wont be for tha last.
                            The score in your addled brain is now 4-0 right? LOL!!!

Comment

Canada has been in a slump for more than twenty years. How many good coaches have they had? They had the choice and they stuck with the coach throughout so you can't blame the coach. It was the same coach they were wining under.

Comment

WE can't continue to allow ourselves to be distracted to easily, if we continue at this pace we will be here another 10 years spinning our wheels and talking about 98 and what could have been.

We have to each improve our knowledge and skill set as it relates to the sport we love and figure out how to leverage that knowledge to the benefit of that sport and the society in Jamaica

sometimes that one little example might be the flame that lights the big fire but we have to start somewhere, sometime.

As I write this I am talking to myself also as its easy to get distracted with arguments but a each one teach one so we have to keep reminding each other that its up to us the diaspora to do something about the sport that we like starting from the beginning.

Lets focus our attention on the solution and working with people who want to work with us build it from the bottom to the top

then they will come running

respect

Comment

Working...
                                X