Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A it mek X pop him bitta gall

CHELSKI 3 kop1

If I laff I dead to rahtid. Instead of forming the fool and getting all up in Man U bizniz oonu need fi mind oonu owna bizniz! Oonu a gwaan like oonu deserve coronation.

By the way, Me strongly believe an English team will not win the Champs League in back to back years.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Lawks Chelski fanz. A how much clear goals Grogba miss tidday? Not even in a house match man miss so much. And it is so funny, the one him score come from a bredda who was offside on the left wing and cross it gi him. A guess the ref, like me, was so impressed with the decisiveness of the finish and felt sorry fi him because he had missed so many that he just decide fi mek him gwaan. Nuh true Tilla?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Like the typical Jamaican football fan, X will say "wi ball dem, but dem beat wi".

Pool seemed to have the better of play until about the 60th minute anyhow.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Chelsea out played us , all we showed was heart no brains in that game.Our recent victories got to us .I wouldnt be surprised if we beat them 4-0 or 5 in the return leg.Alberta , Kuyt , Gerrard , Skertel played total crap.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Alberta? Anyway, Chelsea deserved the victory...if Drogba had scored the two clear chances it could have been worse... The defence looked tired too...
          Peter R

Comment

So we have to go score three clear at Chelsea? tall order.
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X