EPL coaches and survival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL coaches and survival

The clubs who were in danger who called in proven managers have survived.
    Spurs and Blackburn are perfect example. Spurs had money to spend but Blackburn didn't. The clubs who choose to use unproven managers are stuck.

In my opinion Ex-players shouldn't go straight into coaching at the highest level but move through the ranks as other coaches. Too many have failed this year including Tony Adams, Roy Keanne, Paul Ince, The bredda at Boro, to name a few. They certainly didn't do well at all. Incey has set back blackman coaching at the highest level for another 5-10 years.

Interesting to see the teams that use old time English football with a few good players upfront survive the drop while teams like Boro, Hull, Newcastle and West Brom who play some pretty ball going down.

Big up to Tony Pulis and Ricardo Fuller. Pulis is an ex-player who went and got his experience and has worked his way up. He has done a good job managing stoke and got the best out of Fuller.

Take the top 6 teams out of this.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X