What exactly are we coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly are we coaching

It seems like mos of the Jamaican teams are coaching using similar pattern. We seem to be lacking good attacking midfield play. Again over the last 10 years we have not produce any player worthy of the mantle. Hue is considered from the older generation. Also we have not produce any winger with the execption of Dane, Jermaine Johnson and Ratty. Even though Johnson and Ratty are wingers they are normally used in center mid and defense.

For mos of our game we have been playing without true wingers who can move the ball down the line, instead we are trying to go through the middle and somebody have to run wide to get the ball. We have gone from Buff Baff to Tick-tack-give away. Yes it is good to play and use the middle effectively but the wider you stretch the field it is the better for you, unless you are spain.

With fast players we have, I don't how we don't develop good wingers to support playes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X