RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the backside I get this new thing to look like the old thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the backside I get this new thing to look like the old thing?

I only see 1 one per post
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

RE: How the backside I get this new thing to look like the old thing?

If you are in threaded view, look below to see the rest of the responses. You can then pick, choose and refuse which post yo want o access. Take time to explore and try not to make it into the other forum.

Let me know if you are still having problems.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Go to "display mode" ...and, have fun!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I got the feeling he was saying he was not seeing the threads. That is why I told him to look below. He will get the hang of it soon.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X