Barnes and Austin could be unavailable for tomorrow's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Wasn't Barnes the one that upon receiving his jamaican passport immediately took to Twitter broadcasting the news?
    I think he is fully committed ,and that is to be admired.
    Most unfortunate that he is unavailable in a game for all the marbles.Just get it done ,coach.
    I was not questioning his commitment. I was not commenting on player commitment, but rather the needs of the TEAM for that return match.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      I do not think Barnes or anyone of these guys would miss a World Cup qualifier
      without a genuine reason. I have no reason to question his integrity.
      Very good reasoning Dunny.

Some of us are simply impulsive.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
        "Club Commitment" during a world qualifier is what I don't understand. I thought each federation had the power to call a player regardless of what his club think or want as far as it concerns qualifiers.

The JFF appeasing clubs during this qualifying game is on them and they should shoulder a lot of the blame if the campaign ends tonight. The over confidence and arrogance started with the administration and coaching staff.

Starting the campaign off without proper scouting and an under strength team is a decision that starts at the top, plain and simple!
        One of those FIFA RULES that cannot be enforced.
        Each party - Club, Player, National Association, FIFA - acts in the moment according to 'which side its bread is buttered (on)'.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X