Billy Grifiths at Cornwall vs William Knibb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Billy Grifiths at Cornwall vs William Knibb

I saw Nakia play 2 games against dc played very well in oen poor in teh other. A very good player , technical not much pace but fantastic vision.

Eddie the other midfielder very quick , wonderful balance going left and nice touch passes.

BOth these midfielders are very good the fact that CC is having problems is down to the fact that they do not have a top class striker.

Comment

Edmunson scored 15 goals last season and Cedric Daley got about eight..and these were against quality opponents..not May Day or Porus
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I saw cornwall play twices in the preseason and there striker are very limited. Good defenders will hav eno problem dealing with them. Guess thats why they are not scoring at the moment.

BY the way Sandre scored against steths in the ben francis knock out

Set up the goal against Monroe and tormented there defense all day. At times Sandre didnt belong playing against such poor opposition. Not to mention the fact that the game he hurt his knee in he scored 2 against Happy grove(portland) the best dcosta team from that side off the island last season.

So know your facts.

Comment

Do you sleep with a photo of your dear Sandre?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (9/29/2006)

the late Dr garth Taylor renown ophtalmologist
            Garth Died?

We were scouts and went on a few camps together. I think he is Whilston "Willie" Taylor's brother.

Willie was captain of CC's 1955 (?) All-Island Schoolboy Football Champions. He went on to play for St. James and Jamaica (I think)...became a FIFA ref and president of the JFRA and either the JGA (Golf) and or the Constant Spring Golf Club/Association (or whatever it was called).
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Your insults are like your knowledge about football unimaginative.

Maybe oneif your ignoranceallows Iwill educate you about football. OK

Comment

Dont worry about my lack of information and imagination where football is concerned, I get paid very well to go watch football games and keep the like sof you informed.

We will see when the season gets going what is happening now is the separation of the teams and the weeding out of the weaker ones and the unlucky ones who are not fortunate to get into a zone like F where there was never ever any competition.

Remind me of the last good club team from Mandeville again or good school boys team from that region?

I have good friends who went to DC BTW and most of them are behaving just like you are, but I can excuse them, having only won the ADIDAS Cup Cup in when 1973 or so, they are hungry for nay football 'success' they can get and an attempt to live vicariously through these youths who they have done nothing to help in any way or form.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

You get paid to watch football where

IT better not be Jamaica--LOL

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jamaican knowledge off football is very limited.I have come across many off the so called top figures in terms off knowledge an i bury them, they lack vision. The masses are even worse so they are fooled easily.

I hope you not braggin that you get paid to watch football in jamaica, because thats like me sayin i get paid to finish last place.

Dcup football is high school football , alot of blind passion. These are schoolers playin football at the lowest level. The lack off technical ability in jamaican football is shocking. Tons off individual talent but lack off certain key fundamentals preventsschool boy footballfrom going to another level in terms off collective play.

Comment

Wow...I am stumped by your deep analytical brilliance....is all I can say
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                    X