X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Cup: Our boy Colour up today!

Second time lucky for Edwards? BY PAUL A REID

Saturday, December 05, 2009

SANTA CRUZ, St Elizabeth -- After admitting mistakes in his first trip to the daCosta Cup finals six years ago, STETHS' coach Andrew Edwards says the lessons he learnt then will help him win today when his team faces Manchester High in the finals at Jarrett Park.

In 2003, Edwards guided his alma mater Titchfield High to their second final and first since 1982, but they lost to Frome Technical.
    On Thursday, Edwards told the Observer that in 2003 he "did not handle the game day situation well" and admitted to "anxiety and nervousness".

EDWARDS... I'm sure I won't make the same mistakes
    var caption3709275=document.getElementById('photocapti on3709275').innerHTML; var mygallery=new fadeSlideShow({ wrapperid: "fadeshow1", //ID of blank DIV on page to house Slideshow dimensions: [370, 245], //width/height of gallery in pixels. Should reflect dimensions of largest image imagearray: [ ["http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/prod/3709275/Andrew-Edwards_w370.jpg", "", "", caption3709275 ], ], displaymode: {type:'manual', pause:3000, cycles:0, wraparound:false}, persist: false, //remember last viewed slide and recall within same session? fadeduration: 500, //transition duration (milliseconds) descreveal: "always", togglerid: "slideshowtoggler" })

EDWARDS... I'm sure I won't make the same mistakes

1/1
    The lessons learned from then he said would serve him well today. "I feel better equipped to deal with the final now and I am sure I won't make the same mistakes."

He credited the "environment at STETHS" for his approach, and the experience he has gained since.

Edwards, who played daCosta Cup for Titchfield and has a degree in geography from the University of the West Indies-Mona, left the Portland school for Santa Cruz last year when he took them to the Inter-zone round in his first season.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Congrats To Colour!!!! And To Steths!!!! Dcup Champions 2009

He Did It!!!

Emperor flew down for the occasion. I'm so happy for Colour. Class gentleman and excellent coach. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Congrtas to a RBSC boy.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

CONGRATS to Colour and his Steths team!

Come Emperor, join in!
        Big up!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ditto to that.

Big congrats.

Comment

Working...
          X