Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deCarteret beats Cornwall 5-3

in pre-season warm up at Cornwall.

DC led 5-0 at half time but before anyone start crowning them DCup champions, I heard the CC players were idling.

Cornwall did score three quick goals in the second half
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: deCarteret beats Cornwall 5-3

ahahhaah Dc bossed Cornwall all over the place. Cornwall only started to look like a threat after Dc subbed 5 off the starters including star Player Sandre Wilson.

Comment

Of course, you don't expect Sickko to mention the substitutions now, did you?

"I heard the CC players were idling." Duh bettah dan dat, Sickko.

And I guess they were all 5 soft goals too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just love the term "soft goal". Where did it originate and how do you decide when a goal is soft? I have heard the former national head coach Downswell use the term too when we lose. It is funny you never hear a winning team say their goal is soft.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I wasnt there Mosiah so I cnat say, a good friend of mine and a bussiness partner who went to DC came to my office to take me to the game but I had no time for it,very few pre-season games get my attention.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X