So ISSA just realise they can do a little more for the Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I have spoken over and over about the shortcoming of the JFF but you wouldn't see it, typical you.

The fact is if football have to do better in Jamaica, JFF will have to do more, ISSA, clubs, parents, communities and other organization with interest in the sport will have to do MORE.
    Perhaps you have posted on JFF "shortcomings" ...Clearly such posts must have been too perfunctory to come to notice

Doing "more"of the same nonsense is not a cure for systemic failure...Yuh too simplistic here Johnny
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes...Sass says he's a product of a football scholarship so it's understandable that he's enamored with that route

So we see his confirmation bias at work in his football analyses...

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Johnny kindly stop being disingenuous...or if that was not deliberate...please bone up on your comprehension skills

If I said JA should "follow the US" in football development...I did not mean that we should copy their methods. That would be totally ridiculous. JA should follow other, more progressive countries and and institute systematic dev programs

BTW...I've already laid out comprehensive development & reform programs which suit the Jamaican environment 1000%
        Last edited by Don1; February 6, 2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

"IF"? Fact is you refer to it when it suit your argument. Same thing we did. I don't need a lecture on that.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            "IF"? Fact is you refer to it when it suit your argument. Same thing we did. I don't need a lecture on that.
            I don't understand this Johnny. It appears to be a non sequitur

Comment

Yeah or better yet correct the flaws by hiring better coaches for school and use the summer for the super progressive stuff.

Comment

In order to make your point you don't have to say thing I didn't. Where did I say high school is that relevant in the US system?? Show me where. I said college is and will remain as the article you posted pointed out that College I very important as most academy product goes there as an outlet. High school in the US is no where relevant in soccer as it is in the Jamaican schene. The kind of competition in High school ball in Jamaica is not there in the us. What high school does is team up with clubs and try and get their kids in college. Big difference.

Tell the changes NCAA is adopting? Please do

It is more like US soccer is finding ways to work with the colleges. There has not been much changes in the college game and many club coaches are either high school or college coaches too. Most times they are very high in the club organizations. How many college players were in the draft??? Did you realize there were two college players in the last US men's team that played a week ago?

"In the U.S., college soccer remains a major draw for players graduating from Development Academy teams. However, if players don’t sign homegrown player contracts out of MLS academies and expenses-paid clubs aren’t compensated for moving players on, Schoukens said it’s difficult to find any return on the clubs’ investment in development."
                This is from your post earlier today.
                Gwaan talk college is here and will always be.
                Last edited by Assasin; February 9, 2016, 04:55 PM.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X