X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This 100% Crazy Jamaican Couple!!

'TINY WILLY' MADE HER CHEAT?

Crystal Harrison, Staff Reporter

Savanna Shirley, 24, had a number of issues with her former lover and ranked among them was the 'itsy bitsy equipment' in his pants.

Shirley also said that he cannot read and told THE STAR on Monday that the relationship with her former loverJake Jonas was out of convenience.

The young woman who was involved at one point with two men at the same time also admitted that a third man was implicated, but has been ruled out of the paternity of her only child, who is now two years old.

An entrepreneur from St Catherine, Shirley and Jonas, 38, a businessman also from the parish, met back in 2006 at a grocery store.

Shirley told us that she met Jonas in September of that year, however, she had already started a little fling with another man whom she had met a month before.

She said: "Can I pray before we start this interview. God, I just want to ask for your forgiveness because none of us is perfect, and I want to just do away with confusion and the contention, Amen ... Let me tell you, We were not really in a relationship because we didn't really communicate. It was really an on-and-off thing.

He said: Of course we used to communicate , we used to talk sometime.

Shirley: Because I was going school at the time, it was covenient to go by him and bathe because my living conditions were bad. I used to just allow him to have sex with me because I wasn't into him like dat.
    However, one day him call one of my friends and tell her that him have the money to help mi with school but he is not sending nuh gal to school.

He said: Me never do dat, me never call yuh friend, it's because she did call me and tell me about my parents why me just changed my mind from helping her.

Shirley: I started talking back to the other guy and I was really back and forth. I had sex with Jonas in March and then I had sex with the other guy who I had met right before Jonas in April, unprotected as well. Mi did tell Jonas to use condom.

He said: She never tell me to use condom. What I remember from dem time deh is that the next guy that she was talking to at the same time with me used to call me a lot, and say that she was seeing a third man. It was one mix-up because me nuh know how him get my number.

Shirley: Yes, the next guy used to search my phone and call Jonas but at one point I said that I was finish with everybody, and so I just went to the country and link up with this next guy who I did meet over the phone, and yes, we had sex. During this time I didn't know that I was already pregnant.

He said: She did tell me dat she go country go sell sex. She say that she is now a Christian but she is a liar and a wicked because she was going to put the child in my name, but me later find out that she put the child in the next man name.

Shirley: I did tell him that me a go county to sell sex but I just say that because I wanted him to leave me alone. I put the child in the next man name because a fi him baby. It's not Jonas child because wi never used to have real sex. Jonas just have about three inches a penis.

He said: Listen, this is a wicked woman. At one point I did even plan to kill her but a jus because my friend discourage me. If di child is mine then I want di child in my name and I will support him because I want him to get the life that I didn't get. If the child is not mine then I wud want back all di money that I did spend.

Shirley: No sah, get back which money, dat is vagina pension.

He said: You (Shirley) just hate me but di faada know best. I have moved on with my life. My friends and even my neighbour say that the child look like me.

Shirley: God forbid dat we should go back together because that is the only commandment that I would disobey.

He said: Something is wrong with you. She is just stupid. She tell me dat she nuh afraid to put down her Christianity and deal wid me. She is a liar and she just retarded and she is a ruler.

Shirley: I support my child and I don't take anything from the next man for the child but if the test say that my child is for Jonas, him can come and take him and I am serious.

Names changed

Dramatic dispute now over baby's dad

Today, we continue with our buzz-worthy feature, Paternity Puzzle. Next week, THE STAR will reveal the results of July's lucky winner of a free DNA test.

The feature will continue to attempt to help families solve paternity disputes. One more lucky person will get a free test and reveal the truth once and for all.

This and every Wednesday we will publish the story of a mother and an alleged father, who will both give their sides in tales of allegations and denials. Be sure to follow the series as THE STAR awards a free DNA test sponsored by Caribbean Genetics to the most interesting story for the month.

Copied from The Star, Thurs. July 26, 2012
    http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2012...features2.html
Working...
X