Top 5 Greatest Recording Artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie grant is Guyanese

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And yes Morrison was a head case.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah but I think he lived in Bajie. When he got that coke inducewd heart attack I beleive he was in Barbados. Please confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          mark morrison is bajan ... i knew ~ahem~ - look left .. look right - his sister quite well.
          sounds like anedda one hit wonda
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Will check. I know he had a studio in either Antigua or Montserrat and spent a lot of time there. If I am not mistaken, The Police and later Sting used his studios.

Comment

Carl Douglas

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              carl "kung fu fighting" douglas ... fo sho ...... i didn't know that junior giscombe was jamaican. the "mama used to say" should have alerted me.
              Douglas was a university student at the time, if my memory is correct. The recording of “Kung Fu Fighting” was done in less than half an hour.

Comment

Working...
              X