RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Black Nation is in crisis so no time for Empty Vessels..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muadib
    replied
    why yuh ask ??

Leave a comment:

• Stonigut
    replied
    Or the Mp's or a few of the Ministers both sides, the quality is weak.

Leave a comment:

• Stonigut
    replied
    Don1 you ever admit you wrong on anything ever. You argument is like a one-way ting, you ever reason wid a bredrin, reasoning is a way where two party share ideas and come up with a better understanding as both have different experience and knowledge so when you reason wid brethrin certain truths you can't see from your position, others see and vice versa. Man yuhhard nuh blouse and skirt.
    The sum impact of many of us leaving I have come to realize is a significant net loss to Jamaica and a tiny gain to each of us abroad nuh matter how good we have done abroad, I now believe our net impact in Jamaica could have been more significant, your point on the party thing is well taken, however I also believe many of us could also have influenced that dynamic as well and our absence has been doubly negative.

So when you reason now, you nuh have to chop off a man hand to mek a point just talk you talk and bring your point, the hardcore don't do anything anyway I just ignore it and try to find your point between the firebun stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Stonigut
    replied
    Yes apologies on that, that is very bad phrasing. More like the vacant spaces created by those who had massive govt investment from primary say through at least high school some uwi/utech etc has been filled with others who may not have been as good, now that is just the massive number of vacant spots as others were left like you and many of my bredrin ah yard who have done very well and done well for Ja too, however the combination of the best left behind and those that left may have created a better dynamic for the future.

Thanks Mo, you set me straight in that!

Leave a comment:

• Don1
    replied
    Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    which part yuh live?
    When last heard from Ben was "working for" the (then) new JLP Government

A brave soul

Leave a comment:

• Don1
    replied
    What is a mistake is the predatory & backward nature of the abominable JLPNP

Jamaica get fcuked....many people dead...many people leave....

But some still connected fortunately

But Stoni's cop out argument you parrot...doesn't hold water

Leave a comment:

• Don1
    replied
    There's nothing wrong with yappin...but yappin should not be all in my opinion

Good Works run di cut. I thought I made that clear already

Leave a comment:

• Mosiah
    replied
    which part yuh live?

Leave a comment:

• Muadib
    replied
    the vaccum left by the brain drain has been filled by full vessels ?

suh how wi reach where wi deh ?

When last yuh tek a stock of the civil service technocrats ?

Leave a comment:

• Mosiah
    replied
    Our other favourite pasttime - reciting sayings ad infinitum, whether they apply or not.

Sigh!

Leave a comment:

• Muadib
    replied
    The truth is an offense.. not a sin..

Leave a comment:

• Muadib
    replied
    When mi seh "It's in our hands" ?

Stoni seh di brain drain ting is a mistake.. dat don't need no qualification...

Leave a comment:

• Mosiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    There may be some benefit, but bottom line is I now realize that the cost to Jamaica far exceeded the benefit and from our personal standpoint we are all a little richer materially and less so spiritually. The vacuum created from the best and brightest leaving has been replaced by hollow vessels, the Jamaica ship is taking on water fast and the leadership cannot even understand what's happening, how to plug the holes, how to row the boat, how to even understand where to go from here, nothing but here and now decisions.

We as a diaspora group are scattered and dispersed and our efforts have little synergy beyond our own personal input.

A di truth I know it hurts but is reality. I see so many solutions yet there is no movement on any of the simple things that need to happen, just the opposite, we are well on our way to losing the most important thing we have ever had, a unique, grounds, spiritual, yet very competitive culture.
    It is conceited to keep yapping the lie that "the best and brightest" has left the hollow vessels behind in Jamaica. It's no wonder JLIJ don't want to hear from the diaspora, if they are going to come to the table with that sort of arrogance.

Fix up yuh talk, Stoni. Cho man!

Leave a comment:

• Stonigut
    replied
    Ha-ha we are the biggest yappers of all!!!
    Reality is reality bredrin can't escape it, my take on history of Ja and context is as real as it gets, unparalled reality, no pandering, just the real spit and dirt.just call me up any time you need a lesson, I will be there to help, seriously!!

Leave a comment:

• Don1
    replied
    Stoni... 2 revelations in your messaging on this subject:

1. You need to bone up on the essential elements of Jamaican history (you seem fascinated with colonial era minutiae but miss much of the bigger picture )

2. Yappin' about problems & shortcomings is fine with me. However stopping at the point of yappin makes one an Empty Vessel imo...and a HUGE part of the development problem

Personally I'm not that interested in merely eternally yappin about problems. That's for other folks. I'm solution & work oriented (plus bunnin ). So if BOTH those elements are not the ultimate objective of extended yappin...It's Adios Amigo.. ..or time for bunnin'

Time and The Times are too serious to waste on interminable yappin just for yappin's sake
    Last edited by Don1; October 24, 2015, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X