Why Flu, Covid and other Coronaviruses thrive in Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Yow I didn't take much note of the guy before as there seemed to be nothing of interest in his posts.

In this exchange it's clear that the guy is either a moron or on meds. Could be both come to think of it

This clown was badgering me if I knew that a video I posted that Tegat Davis was in it, even though Tegat name was in highlights. His implication was , I didnt know it was Tegat therefore I dont know the runnings of football.

He then proceeded to tell me he knew Tegat was affiliated with a football academy out west and he visits him regulary. I then told him Tegat is no longer at that place and he should know that given his excalamtions.

Not to be out done, I listened to a radio program and gave my impressions of the interview, i.e its implications. The clown said my personal assesment of implications is a lie, because I heard it from the radio and not the source itself.

I have long stated, well campaigned that Jamaican coaches should elevate their knowledge to that of the UEFA A licence standard. The clown said because I referenced the USSF - A lic in a post as the standard , he states I was being deceptive .

Expecting him and his ilk to understand logic is like wandering in a desert hoping you will find a pond.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yep the guy is 1000% Dummy 🥶
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

OK Don 1
        Last edited by OJ; July 27, 2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X