• Show
Clear All

• OJ
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification..

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    has nothing to do with the vaccine...verification of the vaccination certificates is the issue...

Leave a comment:

• OJ
    replied
    So what is your argument little X? If they used the CDC approved vaccine what right would the UK have not to accept it considering they follow all the required method. I think that is the controversy. That was the argument of not using Splunix and the chinese vaccines.. In your haste to insult you don't even have the basic common sense to understand the issue...

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    replied
    Suh fool ,fool, The JLP government ( isn't Jamaica) which only uses CDC approved vaccine is waiting to see why it was not approved ,because they only use CDC approved vaccines ?

Green mango me say, yuh nuh ripe yet.....lol

Leave a comment:

• OJ
    replied
    you mean England rejected the Astra Seneca vac that they licensed to india. Its interesting and one would need to know why the CDC has not approved this as I believe JA only used CDC approved jabs. ... You are also painting with broad strokes, is it not only pertaining AstraSeneca.? Or you just write fake news

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    started a topic Babylon rejects JLP vaccine program.

Babylon rejects JLP vaccine program.

Can't wait for the green mangoes spin. Brick,OJ ,Lazie and Jangle , yuh notice how Sass missing ,im tun Orange.

https://youtu.be/UtI0rIoGE3U

I guess this is a lie too.
Working...
X