X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly-Ann Fraser Married in Hanover.

Olympian weds

Published: Saturday | January 8, 2011 7 Comments and 0 Reactions

It's official! She is now Mrs Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce! The newlyweds gracefully seal the deal as they participate in the sand ceremony.

'I now pronounce you husband and wife,' officiating minister Pastor Jakes Blackwell declared to an elated Shelly-Ann Fraser and Jason Pryce yesterday after they exchanged their vows overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea on the property of The Tryall Club in Hanover.

1 2 >
    Photos by Sheena Gayle
    (1) 'I now pronounce you husband and wife,' officiating minister Pastor Jakes Blackwell declared to an elated Shelly-Ann Fraser and Jason Pryce yesterday after they exchanged their vows overlooking the beautiful [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Caribbean [COLOR=blue ! important]Sea[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] on the property of The Tryall Club in Hanover.

(2) It's official! She is now Mrs Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce! The newlyweds gracefully seal the deal as they participate in the sand ceremony.

Like the braces came off for the nuptials... congrats to the couple! hope they are ready for the journey...she kind of young by "modern" standards to marry. Best of luck!
    Peter R

Comment

Whyyyyyy!!

Comment

She gwine run leff him
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

CONGRATS!
            Wishing them a lifetime of great friendship and love!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X