X mi see Damion gave a better interview today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X mi see Damion gave a better interview today

his words were not as brash and and more polished. He he just need to make his case and and stop talking about his education and him been better because of his education. It doesn't rub the right way. He need to talk about his policies for East Portland and stick to that.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin
    his words were not as brash and and more polished. He he just need to make his case and and stop talking about his education and him been better because of his education. It doesn't rub the right way. He need to talk about his policies for East Portland and stick to that.
    Thats true, but elections are about politics and personalities, and if he is going up against a seemingly poorly educated person, then her education or lack there of will be fair game. Makes sense.

Comment

He needs to confess,he is a part of the class shits-tem and advocate, that the people be given the choice to designate their candidadtes for election,not the party.

Same for Ms.Portland.All this talk about educated people from portland,dem muss can find 2.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who is poorly educated. Does all my have a Post secondary degree and if so how are they using it.

Comment

You see Damion have a problem. He has a complex. At one stage he said he is brighter than Andrew. He talk too much about himself. Leave that to others, as he said "Portland people don't need him, he need Portland people to get him to get him to leadership. Not sure if he is going to win but those are not the things you do in politics especially in an educated constituency like East Portland. The fact is Mrs Vaz have a home in East Portland and have been doing work there for at least 10 years and campaigning for the last 2 so many people already know her, but Damion has to give his introduction and policies.

People want to know, if he will be an absentee MP, what are his plans and how will he lead.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You seem parro,unhinged a bit psycho, you actually believe this stuff and believe (in) this stuff.

BUN DEM OUT !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

one thing I can tell you and that is I know the area and i have contact there and can feel the pulse. Portie people always feel that they will get back to best of economic times and that is what any candidate can take care of. As I said it is parish with 5 high school and also have people going to at least 4 high school in St.Mary and Kingston. Many would rather stay home and work than migrating to Kingston and Ochi and other places. That is the priority. Less personal politics works in this constituency.

Comment

Gibberish, can you structure your sentences properly,please. If you know the area and can feel the pulse,why are you iffing Mrs portland win,shouldn't it be when Ms Portland win ?

Yuh parro brethren, it nuh look good.

Comment

I don't know who a go win boss, mi leave that to the you and the pollsters. Mi can only tell you what I know.

Comment

you a call somebody writing gibberish? hmmmmm!!!

Comment

Now yuh know know ....lol , you who a swear fi di people of portland(yuh know di area and ave contacts ) with dem degree and dem nuh fool,to Ms Portland with her contributions and foundation,now yuh nuh know , a suh di tims dem ave yuh dizzy.

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/obser...1?profile=1606

You and Damion need a lesson on how to conduct yourself in a campaign. Never call your competitor or constituents "the enemy". Damion is a big Kid and need to grow up.

Comment

Parro , a nuh me hug up di scammer dem, a you .

Comment

Working...
                          X