Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums

Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums (http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/index.php)
-   The Everything Jamaica Forum (http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   For the Forum's Chain Saw Gang: Good News from "Chris"!! (http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?t=44012)

Don1 September 23rd, 2011 08:23 AM

For the Forum's Chain Saw Gang: Good News from "Chris"!!

May the Good Lord bless and keep him... for the welfare of Tivolites and all Jamaica. Showas of Blessings!! :)

Dudus Seen As 'Cheerful Giver'
Published: Friday | September 23, 20113 Comments

DOCUMENTS OBTAINED from the clerk office of the US District Court Southern District of New York have provided further insight into how confessed gangster Christopher 'Dudus' Coke is viewed in west Kingston.

A letter, which Coke, whose middle name is Michael, shared with judge Robert Patterson in his plea for leniency, suggests he is adored in the area for his charitable work.

It reads:

Mikey, this is only one of the simple tokens I have chosen to offer you in appreciation of your continual generosity to the poor and needy residents of my division (Denham Town) and the entire west Kingston and its adjoining communities as well.

The Lord loveth a cheerful giver and blessed are those who consider the poor. Thanks again for your continued support to the needy whom I have often heard saying "God bless Mikey".

Have a happy and prosperous new year.

'Lie dem a tell'

Another letter, purportedly written by one of Coke's brothers said, "Me born Shower and me a go dead Shower. Is not me brother do de crime, a lie dem a tell on him."

There are six boxes of multiple files, including Dudus' and other co-defendants' in the case at the court office.

In his plea for leniency to judge Patterson, Coke, who led the murderous Shower Posse, said his arrest has had a significant impact on his family. He said of his mother, "On her deathbed, she was crying and kept calling my name," and that his eight-year-old son was traumatised by his arrest.

"He is constantly asking for his daddy," the letter explains. "He cries all the time."

Coke also detailed the extent of his charity work in west Kingston, saying: "I was involved in community development, where I implemented a lot of social programmes."

Coke is facing 23 years in prison. He is to be sentenced on December 8.

Prosecutors say he "moved drugs and guns between Jamaica and the US with impunity". They also pointed out an instance where they alleged that Coke killed a man who stole from him with a chainsaw.

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don1 (Post 310534)
"Coke, who led the murderous Shower Posse..."

:eek: :Laugh&roll: :busshead: :rolleyes: ahahahahahahaah clueless...

Don1 September 23rd, 2011 09:05 AM

Gwaan Chain Saw!!!

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:15 AM

You sure that "fantasy piece" you just posted isn't referring to "bun up"?

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:16 AM

You should be a person of interest.

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:17 AM

why don't you call 1-800-THE-FEDS and tell them what you know?

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:22 AM

Any idiot knows that there is no longer a shower posse...one of "the most dangerous drug dealers in the world" and the best they can do is link him to an organization that was dismantled in his teens?

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:26 AM

not sure if anyone cares about the new name. presidential click, perhaps?...whatever!!! matters not! what matters is what he has been up to! it's their bizniz how often he changes his letterhead.

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosiah (Post 310552)
not sure if anyone cares about the new name. presidential click, perhaps?...whatever!!! matters not! what matters is what he has been up to! it's their bizniz how often he changes his letterhead.

Selling drugs and trading in guns in the late 90's to present...not showering shopping malls with bullets in the 80's...doesn't matter though...next ting yuh gonna hear he leads Al Queda in the Caribbean...

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:31 AM

might as cheap! he did as much damage!

Bricky, don't feel too bad. I am pretty sure they will allow family members to visit soon.

Skeng DX September 23rd, 2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

. One of the most powerful is known as the President's Click, which was formed out of the notorious Shower Posse. It is headed by Christopher Lloyd Coke, also known as Doo doo
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:33 AM

"formed out of..."? Clarify that for me please...

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:35 AM

I have no desire to return to the United States...Chris should be home soon enough though :)

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:35 AM

but is wah dis? who gives a rat's pitootie?!? bricky, are you saying dudus has not committed any crimes?!

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:36 AM

YAY! Hopefully, Peter Philips will be PM then!

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:37 AM

Chris plead guilty to drug and gun running not to showering shopping malls and parties with bullets...would you execute a shoplifter?

Skeng DX September 23rd, 2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bricktop (Post 310561)
"formed out of..."? Clarify that for me please...

AFTER HIS FATHER DIED WHAT U THINK happen the other couple HUNDRED members

u know what.......................

this is very obvious so mi nah waste mi time argue

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 09:41 AM

...so, your point again? i strayed off topic, apparantly!

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:46 AM

That the only affiliation Chris has with the Shower Posse is his father...but "Christopher Coke, head of the murderous Shower Posse" sells more papers and bolsters the untrue claim of him being "one of the most dangerous kingpins in the world" :)

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:47 AM

Jail, dead or cracked out....

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:48 AM

What happen to Poortia? Too "black" for you?

Skeng DX September 23rd, 2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bricktop (Post 310578)
Jail, dead or cracked out....

politics is a hell of a thing

so from almost a thousand members(even more) around d world

all a dem just happen to jus CRACK out dead or go jail

U REALLY SOMETHING ELSE

carry on............

Bricktop September 23rd, 2011 09:57 AM

The Shower Posse was a loose collection of individuals...the street dealers were not members of the Shower Posse...they dealt the product on the street on behalf of the Shower Posse...the enforcers are all dead, in jail or strung out...bout politics...I DO NOT VOTE...for the one millionth time...

Mosiah September 23rd, 2011 10:12 AM

I don't know who name suh.

Don1 September 24th, 2011 07:23 AM

Bricktop it seems is part of the "Chris" / Presidential Click Clique/ Incomparable Enterprises / Mother of all Garrisons... PR Team

The Rebranding & Repositioning of this operation is a huge enterprise...but smaddy haffi dweet... dat trough mussi deep & wide & profitable :)

From the placard bearing Tivoli dogs ( Wag yuh tail if yuh wudda dead fi Dudus!!) :) we saw demonstrating on TV at the Defensive Great Wall AKA di ole fridge, stove & cyar dem...... to the somewhat more articulate advocates like Bricktop...

Mi nuh si much diffrance..

Showa Fi Eva!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: