RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Forum's Chain Saw Gang: Good News from "Chris"!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Forum's Chain Saw Gang: Good News from "Chris"!!

May the Good Lord bless and keep him... for the welfare of Tivolites and all Jamaica. Showas of Blessings!!

Dudus Seen As 'Cheerful Giver'
    Published: Friday | September 23, 20113 Comments

DOCUMENTS OBTAINED from the clerk office of the US District Court Southern District of New York have provided further insight into how confessed gangster Christopher 'Dudus' Coke is viewed in west Kingston.

A letter, which Coke, whose middle name is Michael, shared with judge Robert Patterson in his plea for leniency, suggests he is adored in the area for his charitable work.

It reads:

Mikey, this is only one of the simple tokens I have chosen to offer you in appreciation of your continual generosity to the poor and needy residents of my division (Denham Town) and the entire west Kingston and its adjoining communities as well.

The Lord loveth a cheerful giver and blessed are those who consider the poor. Thanks again for your continued support to the needy whom I have often heard saying "God bless Mikey".

Have a happy and prosperous new year.

'Lie dem a tell'

Another letter, purportedly written by one of Coke's brothers said, "Me born Shower and me a go dead Shower. Is not me brother do de crime, a lie dem a tell on him."

There are six boxes of multiple files, including Dudus' and other co-defendants' in the case at the court office.

In his plea for leniency to judge Patterson, Coke, who led the murderous Shower Posse, said his arrest has had a significant impact on his family. He said of his mother, "On her deathbed, she was crying and kept calling my name," and that his eight-year-old son was traumatised by his arrest.

"He is constantly asking for his daddy," the letter explains. "He cries all the time."

Coke also detailed the extent of his charity work in west Kingston, saying: "I was involved in community development, where I implemented a lot of social programmes."

Coke is facing 23 years in prison. He is to be sentenced on December 8.

Prosecutors say he "moved drugs and guns between Jamaica and the US with impunity". They also pointed out an instance where they alleged that Coke killed a man who stole from him with a chainsaw.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    "Coke, who led the murderous Shower Posse..."
    ahahahahahahaah clueless...

Comment

Gwaan Chain Saw!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You sure that "fantasy piece" you just posted isn't referring to "bun up"?

Comment

You should be a person of interest.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why don't you call 1-800-THE-FEDS and tell them what you know?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Any idiot knows that there is no longer a shower posse...one of "the most dangerous drug dealers in the world" and the best they can do is link him to an organization that was dismantled in his teens?

Comment

not sure if anyone cares about the new name. presidential click, perhaps?...whatever!!! matters not! what matters is what he has been up to! it's their bizniz how often he changes his letterhead.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  not sure if anyone cares about the new name. presidential click, perhaps?...whatever!!! matters not! what matters is what he has been up to! it's their bizniz how often he changes his letterhead.
                  Selling drugs and trading in guns in the late 90's to present...not showering shopping malls with bullets in the 80's...doesn't matter though...next ting yuh gonna hear he leads Al Queda in the Caribbean...

Comment

might as cheap! he did as much damage!

Bricky, don't feel too bad. I am pretty sure they will allow family members to visit soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

. One of the most powerful is known as the President's Click, which was formed out of the notorious Shower Posse. It is headed by Christopher Lloyd Coke, also known as Doo doo
                      http://www.thetimes.co.uk/

Comment

"formed out of..."? Clarify that for me please...

Comment

I have no desire to return to the United States...Chris should be home soon enough though

Comment

but is wah dis? who gives a rat's pitootie?!? bricky, are you saying dudus has not committed any crimes?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

YAY! Hopefully, Peter Philips will be PM then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X