Single digit voter turn out in St Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single digit voter turn out in St Ann

Up to late in the day data from EOJ saw single digit biter turn out and if this stays true could be the lowest ever in Jamaica's polling history.

What does this say, not even the Labourites want Shahine or tired of the many polls or what?

Tom Tavares Finson says the PNP is to be blamed as they did not contest the election and that led to the low turn out.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

the lower the count, the more chance the Rastaman have to win.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thats not even the point I was trying to make who really would he MP be representing when the turn out is so low

They say it was now 13 percent turn out
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

he/she still represent the constituency. In the US especially in schoolboard run off etc. the turn out is VERY low but the winner is not going accept anything else.

At least everybody had the chance to go out and vote.

I know that was not the point you were making but it is the reality that the lower the vote the better chance the under dog has especially when he doesn't have the political machine behind him.

I will not answer those question for you as I don't really know the people on the ground and the reason why they don't come out but it would be good if a survey could tell us.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Up to late in the day data from EOJ saw single digit biter turn out and if this stays true could be the lowest ever in Jamaica's polling history.

What does this say, not even the Labourites want Shahine or tired of the many polls or what?

Tom Tavares Finson says the PNP is to be blamed as they did not contest the election and that led to the low turn out.
          Is it possible there are those who didn't see the need to vote because they figured there was no contest?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope Rasta win, and he will be representing the entire constituency.

What if we had run, hind sight that, looser.

Comment

Working...
            X