• Show
Clear All

• So, who's making it to Philly?

HL? Bruce?

Those at the only people I can rely on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Oh X says he has to work

Comment

Where is the online link to buy tickets , If O.J and Mo deh,deh ,mi nuh muss deh deh.Unnu a bring in Paul, Sass,Brick & Lazie, a suh mi like di fiyah.

How much dat 6 di hard way.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle, good time to jump back on the wagon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi brethren tell me him was going to hang out with you and "coach" a France. Hope you had a good time.

X if I lived within 4 hours of driving, and reggae boyz play I wil be there. l have two other youths traveling with now and the cost gone up so I won't be there this time. I was at the Georgia Dome and in Tennessee watching them a few weeks years ago.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I dont question your commitment, OJ does.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No I tell right out I can't make it. There is commitment. I have to come up with 2,000 dollars for my youths to play Georgia soccer within the next week so you really can't question anything.

You are within driving distance and you going to say, maybe you will make it?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again , I dont question your commitment,O.J does.

Comment

Oj know better than that. Are you going?

Comment

Where and when
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Silly question.

Comment

REGRETFULLY , I leave on Sunday for New Mexico. Will be there for a week.

Would love for us to meet (again) at a game. First beer will be on you.

BTW, Bruce is MIA for quite some time...hope he is OK.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Mi brethren tell me him was going to hang out with you and "coach" a France. Hope you had a good time.

X if I lived within 4 hours of driving, and reggae boyz play I wil be there. l have two other youths traveling with now and the cost gone up so I won't be there this time. I was at the Georgia Dome and in Tennessee watching them a few weeks years ago.
                          Hopefully they'll make the semi-finals in Nashville then.

Comment

I meant to ask about Bruce. I hope X didn't **** him off too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              I meant to ask about Bruce. I hope X didn't **** him off too.
                              A don't think so...but X **** off Paul Marin from the forum. Just thought I should let you know.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X