Latoya daCosta resigns from the JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latoya daCosta resigns from the JFF

that is a big blow to the JFF, she has been one of their most loyal and best workers in a very long time.

She started as a clerk or some thing like that but has gone to courses and have worked her way up to the director for the Premier league.

Very professional and works well with all the clubs

I have not spoken to her but I will bet she is one of those who will not work with Burrell again.

Cant forget 2003 when Burrell was voted out and many of the staff were very happy as it was difficult working for him I heard.

Now over to Karl with a bag of garbage talking about TEAM...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

In the big picture of better for Jamaican football some good have to go with the bad.

the fact is football under Boxhill have been dead for a long while.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Latoya has been with the JFF from Burrell was there and he kept her, big man if you have nothing sensible to say best you not say anything.

leave well enough alone..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

You choice to knit pick. Sorry that she is leaving but a so life go, The fact is Boxhill wreck it and there need to be change so if she can't work with a boss she don't like so be it a nuff a we a do that everyday.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, if she got to leave for Burrel to come in so be it. As long as Boxhill, and the dark era of our football will be over, I'm all for it. Shyyt, if Mosiah, Karl or even Triniman was up for JFF presidency I wouldn't have a problem. Long as it's not Boxhill.

Comment

Cho Sickko man, sass don't know Latoya. She has been the very backbone of the JFF from Burrell's time. Can't big her up enuff. When all else might be falling around her, she runs a tight and steady ship.

I call her Latoya Jackson by mistake sometimes and she doesn't find it amusing. Good girl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have worked with Latoya over the years too both with the Captain and Boxhill's administrations, although I have not met her in person. There was n doubt about the value she added to the JFF's team. Sorry to see her go.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                that is a big blow to the JFF, she has been one of their most loyal and best workers in a very long time.

She started as a clerk or some thing like that but has gone to courses and have worked her way up to the director for the Premier league.

Very professional and works well with all the clubs

I have not spoken to her but I will bet she is one of those who will not work with Burrell again.

Cant forget 2003 when Burrell was voted out and many of the staff were very happy as it was difficult working for him I heard.

Now over to Karl with a bag of garbage talking about TEAM...
                Love Latoya! Her work is TOP OF THE WORLD!
                Extremely sorry she has left.
                ...the Captain should try to have her return. Good workers make one's job easier...and, Lord knows the Captain, even as miracle worker he is, needs good workers!
                Last edited by Karl; November 2, 2007, 08:13 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sickko

What are your thoughts of the captain's approach to the media this time around?
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nice signature!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well he has not told anyone off yet nor has he tried to get anyone banned from covering games...yet, so let us wait and see..
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

I noticed Mr Assassin (I must jump and defend everything Burrell even if I dont know squat) has not responded.

Should be ashamed of himself
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

I am not defending all that Burrell is doing. The fact is the lady made a choice and no matter how good she is she has made the choice to leave.

We all work with bosses who we don't like but the fact at the matter is Boxhill couldn't continue and a that unnu fail fi realise and with a change in admin there was going to be changes, some good some bad.

Comment

In other words, throw out the baby with the bath water or cut off your nose to spite your face...keep it up man, this line of reasoning sure makes you look smart..
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                            X