RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop The Flights Coming In From The Usa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop The Flights Coming In From The Usa!

https://youtu.be/Fd1zuDFKaMc

You think its coincidence rates are going up when flights start coming in.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

and you don't hear about not wearing mask and entertainment breaches. The people who coming from overseas and walking around are the same Jamaicans you asking to be let in, so how that work? lock them out?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yup...him spin like a gig...close the borders JLP locking out jamaicans...open the borders JLP want us dead from corona...this is the PNP playbook of confusion...ignore them

Comment

last time I checked flights were opened up for tourist,can you point to where it exclusively said jamaican tourist.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If you hear the news it saying people are not following "home quaranting", when when they arrive. Tourist are mostly mostly limited to hotels and certain areas. They can't even go outside the hotel and take a taxi or go wondering.

Unless you have another meaning for "home quaranting"
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So travel isn't limited to Jamaican tourist,is that what you are saying ,but we must believe its the jamaican tourist who are the problem.

Comment

It is not me it is the news that you post. It clearly state "home quarantee" are breaking the rule along with mask and entertainment. It didn't say anything else.

Comment

Comment

Sass, you need to change your name to Job because you really patient.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

40 Confirmed Or Suspected COVID Patients Hospitalised, Eight New Cases

The number of hospitalised confirmed or suspected COVID patients has now increased to 40, the Health Ministry has reported.

At the same time, there were eight new cases today pushing the overall tally to 928.

Of this number, 121 are active cases.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...ight-new-cases

Comment

A lag in testing results

https://youtu.be/ZbkZWoII-fw

Comment

Originally posted by Talcum X May 19th 2020
                        What I cant understand is how the government can deny jamaican nationals a point of entry if they have proper paper work and they want to return home.

Comment

Clown,are Jamaicans the only one coming in ? How does that deal with the government lag of testing ?

Smoke screen.

Comment

so don't stop the flights coming in then...only the flights with non-jamaicans?

Comment

The recent batches are in Clarendon and St. Thomas. How many non Jamaican tourist go there? They trace it to a Jamaican pastor who had a service with no distancing and no masks etc. He is actually someone who recently returned.

Comment

Working...
                              X