HL!!!.......LAFC partnered with Adidas to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......LAFC partnered with Adidas to

release 2 limited-edition LAFC Adidas Samba: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...om-adidas-shoe

Uncle Arthur & AUFC have any plans to do the same???

Arthur has made good contribution and has been very active in community activity around Atlanta.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't know if he has anything to do with it...but my secretary has a pair of ATLUTD sneakers. Quite nice. Not the popular name brand. Purchase it from the MLS Website. Made in china. Took forever to arrive.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You sure your secretary bought those AUFC sneakers from the official MLS website???

Comment

Looks like Ian Harkes is proving Ben Olsen (the worst & luckiest MLS head coach) wrong. Olsen didn't think he was good enough, and Harkes signed with Dundee United, last year, on a free transfer. Dundee United won the Scottish Championship, last season, and promoted to the Scottish Premiership. Harkes was named to the 2019-20 Scottish Championship Team of the Year.......The 2020-21 Scottish Premiership started last weekend, and Harkes was named to the Team of the Week.

Comment

Working...
          X