RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don1 the way to do IT for small countries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I will talk with him and see if he's interested, I know he has done stuff with a few yard schools in the past, especially at Cbar, more in the way of equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Alright, I will talk with him and see if he's interested, I know he has done stuff with a few yard schools in the past, especially at Cbar, more in the way of equipment.
      Super. Mek im trump up some equipment fi one basic Robotics Lab... agguh run bout $2K.

Wi will arrange tech support fi club startup dung ah Cbar... no worries
      Last edited by Don1; September 7, 2014, 07:27 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Correction...

Apologies since I posted the above on a phone and couldn't get it fi obey..

The $2K refers to robot kit parts, accessories, gaming field construction, Robot C or other software purchase and basic tooling only.

Your dev team should consider 2-3 laptops for Robotics Club R&D, CAD & Communications. Plus if you're able to livicate a small room to the Club it may need some modifications/renovations

Figure on a $5K startup to cover those and other misc. items like shipping, personal travel and any irregular JA-related costs...yuh dun know seh man dung deh affi eat a food offa evvy likkle ting. Slides 13-18 on this deck should provide guidance
        Last edited by Don1; September 8, 2014, 11:45 AM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X