Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now can you tell me when Portia win

Time Magazine person of the year???

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin
    Time Magazine person of the year???

Person of the year? I know she was voted one of the 100 most influential.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Johnny - Lost in DummyLand
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

In 2012 Portia Simpson was listed as one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People. It was started in 1999, the same year Time Magazine changed Man of the Year/Woman of the Year to Person of the Year, and the 100 list is seen as an extension, since they use pretty much the same selection criteria.

Comment

ooops

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

So she was Time Magazine person of the year?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Johnny - hopelessly lost in DummyLand

Comment

The problem is when you are calling people Dummy and others and you come with your suss and surely not facts, that makes you as just as bad and even worst.

You and your brethren are like the forum bully, you rush everybody opinion but you just try to promote your "facts" which are not facts and when people don't agree you call them names. You have no choice, it is Trumplike.

Is that the best you can come with? Was Portia name the Time person of the year?

Comment

Did he say Portia was Time person of the year or one of time magazine's people of the year ?

You see a difference dont you ?

http://content.time.com/time/special...111996,00.html

Now can you blame the man for calling you an idiot , its like saying the government is proactive in its approach of testing when they have limited number of masks to test, not to mention the staff, you need HCP to swab and lab techs to collect and labs to run the test . Yuh talking equipment and at least three levels of personal.

You wrap it up in a press release by Tufton, yuh ead good ?
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes you are a Dummy Tribalist. I originally thought you to be a fair-minded JLP supporter and therefore harmless. But you've shown your true colors along with some others.

I accept the bully ranking 100%...I bully out rubbish (e.g. political tribalism) with no apology. After all the years of observing it - I've a diminishing appetite for garbage. Who nuh like dat ah fi dem problem

FYI the reference to PSM - since you're unable to understand - was to demonstrate the idiocy of certain folks accepting anything promoted by Babylon sources as gospel...as long as it supports your political bias. Portia OBVIOUSLY had or has no place in any global ranking of "influential people"

You and Jangle were doing that tribal rubbish with quotes from World Health Organization & FoolFool Amb Tapia etc -- as long as they were favorable to the Holness admin. An administration of which I'm generally supportive... i.e. critical support. But politicizing a health crisis muss get bun out

The biggest load of garbage dat muss get bun out in JA is TRIBALISM. Those promoting that JLPNP garbage which has been and is continuing to fcuk up the country for generations muss get bun out in my view.

Betta yuh get used to it
                    Last edited by Don1; March 19, 2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

You and Jangle were doing that tribal rubbish with quotes from World Health Organization & FoolFool Amb Tapia etc -- as long as they were favorable to the Holness admin. An administration of which I'm generally supportive... i.e. critical support. But politicizing a health crisis muss get bun out

The biggest load of garbage dat muss get bun out in JA is TRIBALISM. Those promoting that JLPNP garbage which has been and is continuing to fcuk up the country for generations muss get bun out in my view.

Betta yuh get used to it
                      You purport yourself as being highly educated and an evolved thinker, yet still you argue like the common handcart man whose education only goes up to ninth grade. You are quick to get aggressive with anyone who disagrees with you and devolve into petty name calling like an ignoramus. Typical Jamaican who resort to violence to settle an argument.

I put up an article that highlighted a FACT. Jamaica's response to the virus IS quicker and so far, better to the USA's which basically had a three months head start. You automatically jumped to the conclusion that I am being partisan. I've said here before that I've voted for both parties over the years while living in Jamaica. I have no interest the political ideologies of both parties and despite you having such lofty views of your "opinions", I actually agree with you here "Those promoting that JLPNP garbage which has been and is continuing to fcuk up the country for generations'.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I've made a determination on the subject matter and responded accordingly. You're as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine regarding posts here - so no hard feelings from me yuteman

You've demonstrated your tribal status for a few years now by acting as the Government's media rep here with daily & often multiple stories - all favorable to the GOJ- handpicked by you from the media. Of course you may post what you wish...but know that such tribalism is subject to being exposed

Whenever I determine ridiculous tribalism as in your posts on the virus responses in JA or other garbage (e.g. your brilliant idea to convert St Thomas to a WhoreHouse) from you or anyone else it's liable to be shredded.

Ah juss suh di ting set suh get used to it.
                        Last edited by Don1; March 19, 2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

A blessed Friday evening to all.

Oonu mean fi tell me seh, after all this time, oonu still kyan find a way fi love one another? All a oonu a good people. Me a beg oonu show that to each other.

Walk good!
                          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Great message.

It's a generally a big positive to identify and then dispose of garbage so it doesn't proliferate. Garbage creates disorder. Jamaica is a great example of an environment where JLPNP tribal and garbage thinking/actions have been encouraged, ignored or excused for generations.

The results of allowing such garbage thinking to be the standard operating procedure in JA is a country that's dysfunctional, world-class violent and also backward.

It's past time for Jamaicans to first realize why the country is so fcuked and secondly - to start taking corrective action. If some feelings are bruised in the process... so what??

There's a guy posting regularly in this forum who would routinely spout his support for the most obscene criminals & murderers in Jamaica's history. There would be not a peep out of of most. Many because they are fellow members of his tribe. I can only guess

It seems many either don't recognize the reality of the mess we've made of JA or don't mind continuing the fcukery. They just go along with the garbage they've learned Count me out of that crowd
                            Last edited by Don1; March 21, 2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X