No announcement yet.

Instructions for Anti-Science Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I understand the facts that you posted below a few weeks ago.

Does the Malaria drug help too?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your sound like Trump, good thing people don't listen to you.

No science and bout country with heat have less infections. All myths.

Not to mention your Malaria drugs theory. You have any idea how many Jamaicans in England and NY died? guess. I will tell you, a lot.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You don't seem to understand that here you agree that heat kills the virus over varying temps and time periods

Is it possible that you don't realize this and argue against it elsewhere??? These are a few reasons why you're a Dummy
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Again every credible organization debate that.

Show me where WHO, CDC or any noteable organization confirmed that.

I guess they don't believe in science.

Comment

I'll show you nothing. You've established that you cannot fathom basic info and that your thought process is confused.

Showing more info to such a person is useless

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Once a Dummy always a Dummy. Carry on in DummyLand

Comment

There's a theory by some experts that BCG offers some resistance....which is why I wrote "may".

Do you understand what "may" means in that context????

Comment

It shows that I don't follow idiot theory, but proven theory.

You take any of the Malaria drugs? LOL!!!!!

Comment

It may help if you drink some Disinfectant

What do you have to lose???

See I understand what "may" means in that context.
                    Last edited by Assasin; May 30, 2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

So why the virus has a limited lifespan on exposed surfaces?
                      Sass if you spit (yuck) in your refrigerator and you spit outside, which one will remain intact longer or do we need confirmation from a scientific research to answer that too?
                      Why cooked rice dries out if left on the stove for prolonged periods even without the burner being on?

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        I'll show you nothing. You've established that you cannot fathom basic info and that your thought process is confused.

Showing more info to such a person is useless
                        Don yuh juss a figure out diss, this guy (Sass) is a comedian at best at worst ......ahhhh sahUnnu ave time fi a 1000 post a guh back and forth wid dis mad bredda.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you try to answer my question first.

OK it is said it will die at 133 degree but most things do.

Will it survive at 90 degree? yes it does. Any prove that it doesn't spread as fast at 90 degree than at say 50 degree? There is nothing to prove that. The expert are not even sure on all the way the virus spread.

Can you saw what degree the virus is less effective???

CAn you give me direct answer and by the way, based on experts this virus operates much different from spitting.

Comment

If I referred to malaria that's my error. The disease virtually all kids in tropical zones are vaccinated against is tuberculosis ...including JA. That's the BCG vaccine which some believe may offer resistance to Covid.

Others believe that the malaria drug can help TREAT Covid-19. That's the Trump treatment

Anyway Johnny you cannot help, it appears, that your thinking lacks logic... so carry on
                            Last edited by Don1; May 30, 2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

so X heat weather will kill the Covid????

Let me hear it from you

Comment

If I referred to malaria that's my error. The disease virtually all kids in tropical zones are vaccinated against is tuberculosis ...including JA. That's the BCG vaccine which some believe may offer resistance to Covid.

Others believe that the malaria drug can help TREAT Covid-19. That's the Trump treatment

These are all theory, not proven facts. The heat scenario as it relates to weather and climate is a theory at best. Far from proven.

Comment

Working...
                                X