Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India Hot summer and Covid 19

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...n-india-2020-5
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/extre...b6044bb74eb6c4
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

O Lawd...not again
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

just facts or as Shabba would say "a just reality"

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          just facts or as Shabba would say "a just reality"
          The reality is that your thinking is confused and often self-contradictory

As you've established yourself to be illogical in your thought processes I generally don't read pieces you link. Invariably you misunderstand and misrepresent them...so it's a complete waste of my time. Similarly to how I regard links by the Criminal-Supporting Dummy AKA Bricktop.

Not saying you're in the criminal category at all...although you give the Criminal-Supporting Dummy tacit support by overlooking his public advocacy for mass murderers like Dudus.

Must be a tribal JLPNP immersion in "Black culture" thing

I'll read that which you type...even though it's very often illogical.

Thanks
          Last edited by Don1; June 1, 2020, 10:44 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

your post that summer kill get rid of the virus is not illogical?

Temperatures soared to 118 degrees Fahrenheit (47.6 degrees Celsius) in the capital New Delhi this week, marking the warmest May day in 18 years, and 122 F (50 C) in the desert state of Rajasthan, after the world's hottest April on record.
            Not to mention your Malaria post. LOLL!! Those are what I call logical.

Comment

your post that summer kill get rid of the virus is not illogical?
              Even this is nonsensical

You fall into the Criminal Dummy Bricktop-type trap. Cherry-picking individual data points - devoid of context - then using that in a stupid attempt to define a system

Don't you realize this is not sensible??? Can you apply your extensive training and teaching background in economics?? Is this how you conducted your economics lectures?
              Last edited by Don1; June 1, 2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

you really don't have to read it, as simple as that.

You simple think a you one educated and know it all and anybody who don't agree with you inna some class or another, By now you must know I don't care what class you but me in because I know myself and so many other people see the work I have done.

Man come ya fi little labrish, and gibrish, not college and ego.

Comment

Big Man nuh labrish or "gibrish" . Labrish is fi woman. If you don't like my style the solution is clear...don't engage.

Big Man reason and call tings as wi seeit...no gibberish involved..

But carry on wid dat gibberish if yuh choose
                  Last edited by Don1; June 3, 2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Man come ya fi little labrish, and gibrish, not college and ego.
                    BTW...I don't recall yapping about any college. That would be YOU. HS...yes

You regaled the forum with detailed, self-aggrandizing stories about your superb teaching of economics to students in college and even how you won some "disk" for your brilliant performance in some area as a college student

Now was that yapping labrish...or gibrish??

Comment

labrish mean chat, in case you don't know.

you will never be able to run me off like you do to others. I have been here too long. You don't like it, then you don't read it selah.

Comment

I tutored ecomomics while in college, never thought it. I thought IT for a few years. Get it correct. Yes I am proud of my achievement, but that is why I come here to chat not to be lectured by know it all, but reason and labrish a lttle.

Comment

I tutored ecomomics while in college, never thought it. I thought IT for a few years. Get it correct. Yes I am proud of my achievement, but that is why I come here to chat not to be lectured by know it all, but reason and labrish a lttle.
                          What did you thought?? Suggest you get that correct

No worries about what you're here for. You have the right.

So do I

Comment

yes I never question your rights, I may have challenged your post but you have the rights to your "opinion". Now if you can just keep it at that.

Thanks for correcting.

Comment

I always keep to my opinion...until facts indicate otherwise. But thanks anyway for the advice

Comment

Working...
                              X