So now we know that government policies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now we know that government policies

are one of the main tool in fighting Covid. The action government take is the most important tool in fighting this thing along with people been responsible.

In the middle of summer this thing is spreading like wildfire in the hotter states.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin
    are one of the main tool in fighting Covid. The action government take is the most important tool in fighting this thing along with people been responsible.

In the middle of summer this thing is spreading like wildfire in the hotter states.
    Now we know?

Johnny...everyone sensible knew from early on that good guidance and positive action from government (along with compliance from citizens) are the keys to managing the virus problem.

The USA is led by a complete Dummy. A large percentage of the Dummy's support base is in the South...i.e. Dixie DummyLand Those folks largely take their lead from their Dummy president...who believes in politricks and not science

This why the USA has the worst record re the virus among developed countries

A Dummy in any weather...is still a Dummy

In what part of the country do you live?? Georgia?? It's overflowing with Dummies there Been there a few times and found the Dummy-thinking environment nauseating. Cudden tek it
    Last edited by Don1; July 13, 2020, 11:36 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and the Anju Holness led government had one of the best responses to the pandemic in the world...or maybe it was the heat or my more potent BCG vaccine or the potassium in trelawny yams or the clean morning air

Comment

LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jamaica is in the Caribbean. That's the first baseline for any comparison.

It's record in the Caribbean with similar English-speaking countries is about average or somewhat lower than average.

Your competence is in criminals and criminality..with a concentration on murder and murderers. Not in analysis. Your opinions are akin to a murderer giving medical advice

Stay in your competence zone
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lol....hehe.Mi belly.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X