After the interview yesterday, I think Tapia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the interview yesterday, I think Tapia

is gonna revoke Cliff Hughes' visa. The Emmy Award winning journalist asked Tapia where he gets the moral authority to speak on corruption after what his boss is seen to have done. Tapia warned Cliff he was going down a slippery slope .... of course ... Cliff went there.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Tapia is Trumplike but your boy Monroe get caught up inna something.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Tapia is Trumplike but your boy Monroe get caught up inna something.
      One thing is certain, both he and Tapia CANNOT be telling the truth. Another thing, people need to be aware that Tapia cannot be trusted since Monroe had a private conversation with him and he went and made it public.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As I said Tappa is Trumplike. Not really diplomatic at all.
        We also don't need to be whispering suss to ambassadors. keep it at the political meeting if you can't back it up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X