RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Craig Butler given the JFF 10 days to settle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Craig Butler given the JFF 10 days to settle?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...and-world-cup/
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Lol......Media planted hype....lol! Patty shop drama continues.

I cant wait for Rickets response," The JFF is not a Patty shop " and of course Oral "the clown" Tracey.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The JFF should ignore him, he has already wasted enough time.
      What constitutes a jakan company,and what are the benefits therein?

Comment

AS much as I would like to see Reggae boyz rise

Leon Bailey at this point with his dad behavior should be ignored. JFF nuh need no more baggage dem have enuff. Mr. Butler may have some pertinent points however, his behavior is trouble waiting to disrupt any simple future progress.
        I say JFF use some of his points to develop a better system. Until Butler check his ego no room for his players.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Leon Bailey at this point with his dad behavior should be ignored. JFF nuh need no more baggage dem have enuff. Mr. Butler may have some pertinent points however, his behavior is trouble waiting to disrupt any simple future progress.
          I say JFF use some of his points to develop a better system. Until Butler check his ego no room for his players.
          I agree. It is unfortunate, but this is what happens when people put themselves (seemingly) ahead of the greater good. LB could be the catalyst our program needs, but not worth it at gunpoint, no matter how legitimate the gunman's claims are (or may be).
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What revolutionary ideas or idea has MR.Butler put forth that are in the interest of Jamaican football ?

Bullead' s greatest contribution to Jamaica football was showing up Burrells ignorant die hearted stance not to develop a local program and invest it in UB40s also his visceral advocacy in showing others that a stagnant backward system can be taken on.

Kudos to Bullead !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, sometimes you come across as a mad man!

This is my first comment on this issue.

The JFF should not allow itself to be held hostage by anyone.

This could be my last comment on the topic.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                X, sometimes you come across as a mad man!

This is my first comment on this issue.

The JFF should not allow itself to be held hostage by anyone.

This could be my last comment on the topic.
                Thanks for the compliment.If you can answer the question then I can take you seriously.

The thing is we agree,not holding the JFF hostage is different from being able to! It's begs the question how did the JFF find itself in this position and what steps is it taking for it not to happen again.

CC: The phenom called Trump i.e the politics of change.We can start by looking at the captain and his UB40 campaigns?

Comment

Whilst your statement is true HL; I believe that if Chippy plays for England in the WC it will be good for JA. Won't go into details on that. Butler should stop the pretense and take the money (from the 100 mil that is).

HL you forgot that Ja poached the EPL and D2 for ballas 98 on up?

Time for the JFF and the clubs get organized in terms of youth development.

Comment

Anyone who believes Bailey can make England squad is smoking crack.Its good his handlers are promoting him in the media but it's on steroids.

Bailey is good enough to be bought for a premier league club,that's it.In order for a top 6 club to take a risk on him,it is with the understanding that he is a risk.

In order to make the England team you first have to prove yourself in the prem,Bailey has a number of players in the prem in his preferred position who have done that.

Compounding all of that is as of this date,he does not qualify to play for England.

Comment

At some point, Leon has to be held accountable for his decisions.
                      England will welcome him wholeheartedly, but in the event he disappoints, he will be spat out..

Now on to the finer aspects of his career.
                      He perseveres, one who continues to breakdown barriers.
                      England's players should get out more often, until then Chippy has an advantage, and therefore not one to be discounted.
                      Last edited by Rockman; February 24, 2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

He is as shallow as it gets.
                        Sterling formative years were spent in England, one can understand why he would feel a sense of obligation there, that is not the case with Leon.
                        He isn't loyal to Jamaica or Belgium, he is purely an opportunist.
                        It has reached the point that I am now questioning if his bizarre actions have anything at all to do with being loyal to his agent.

Comment

What is there to be loyal to ? Would you say the UB40s aren't loyal to the land of their birth ?

Comment

don't forget your village eediat role ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ahhh yuh see it ,same thing they accused socrates of along with corrupting the youth,same thing dem do wid Rasta.

Yuh see it..hehe,all I do is ask questions that some cant or refuse to answer,mi naah call nuh name.

Comment

Working...
                              X