PNP Resorting To Violence As Usual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP Resorting To Violence As Usual

first the PNP candidate for N Central Clarendon says they're going to take the election by force:

then this:

DipTop the moral degenerate hath no shame...

Here we have Diptop the Terrorist-Supporting, Dudus-Loving. Dummy Deportee.. lamenting Termites supposedly inciting violence....with allegations of garden variety activities...by JA standards. Mek police sort dat out

About how many people have been murdered by your close bredrin Dudus & Family... Leaders of the Shower Posse???

What's the global murder toll of your friends and business partners??

10k lives snuffed out??? When your Shower Posse drug-dealing partners are accounted for in their drug-related deaths...about what?? 50K more deaths???

Moral degenerates like Dippy are really shameless critters
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tek it by force.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Overthrow or underthrow.

Comment

'Keeping the PNP in power could result in you getting killed'-leader of the opposition(Andrew Holness)speaking at a campaign rally(loose lips there more than anywhere else).
          As to the murder of Paul Henry,why is it someone who getting a decision announced isn't enough and ergo awaits a written ...before having an opinion is so quick to politicize the murder of Henry despite the ombudsman and a family member of Henry saying political affiliation has nothing to do with it?

Comment

PNP Burning & Looting In The Streets

PNP Burning & Looting In The Streets...When You Cyaan Win Fair & Square...Tek It By Force

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              PNP Burning & Looting In The Streets...When You Cyaan Win Fair & Square...Tek It By Force

... and then we hear not to be quick to ascribe motives to these incidents. At what point we gonna call a spade a spade?

#tekitbyforce
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am surprised you, of all people, would ask that question, the answer is when the facts are determined.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  I am surprised you, of all people, would ask that question, the answer is when the facts are determined.
                  2 fires and a murder in one constituency. 1 fire in another .... I can understand why you would take that position.

Comment

I am taking the position you would otherwise do, I am appealing to you not to be selective.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      I am taking the position you would otherwise do, I am appealing to you not to be selective.
                      Appeal to me? One man got murdered. They tried to kill another one this morning and you wanna play dandy shandy? Dem say dem a tek it by force ... now we know wha dem mean.

Comment

Again, the murder of Paul Henry isn't even being alleged to be motivated by politics but you insist on referencing it...

Buju's Boom bye bye meant different things to different people, for me, it was not about murdering a homosexual but killing the acceptance of the perverted behaviour.Which one is more threatening to the homosexual agenda? Taking his lyrics literally is a convenient proxy to achieve an end.
                        Well similarly, interpreting force to be inciting violence as opposed to summoning great intensity to overcome profound resistance is encouraging retaliation as a result of a false premise, in the end, accomplishing the very things you purport to be against.

Comment

Working...
                        X