No announcement yet.

Kamina Johnson ... jab after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No post nothing in the gleaner. I am talking about getting royalties from my work and not music but written work.

HL had nothing to do with posting like Dr. Lowe. It was all about you.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good for you,what does that change about your presentation faults,they are there for all to see.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Woiiiiiieeeeee!!

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Before you talk to me. Show me your published writings. I have TWO.
        GWAAN JOHNNY! !!!!NOICE!!! !!!RESPEK!!!! !!!

Leggo yuh tome dem Johnny!!!! Educate wi mi teacha

Wich part mi cyan get couple ah yuh book dem fi purchase Johnny??? Amazon??? Sangsters???
        Last edited by Don1; August 28, 2020, 08:08 AM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Royalties Im say....lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I come here to chat in between my breaks not to impress anyone, least of all you. So you simple can ignore my post.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I come here to chat in between my breaks not to impress anyone, least of all you. So you simple can ignore my post.

So your presentations are intentional pathological to conflate/ contradict to confuse for personal gain ?

Yuh nuh normal

Comment

Working...
              X