Sunday Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Dinner

Traditionally, Jamaicans would eat dinner on Sundays by around 3:00 to 4:00 o’clock in the afternoons. Sh!tty come a me yard and see the pot a food pon the stove and n’even ask but just come nyam off me Sunday dinner. Me big pot a rice n peas and me pot a brown stew chicken. The mf all bright up himself and go eena me fridge and drink off me jug a carrot juice.....mix wid condensed milk!!! Tek all me big salad and all slice it up put eena him plate. When him done nyam he cut a big belch weh sound like it a come from him big toe. But the worst thing is when him go eena me bathroom go cut a load. A him a man a yard.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Liverpool next,just imagine .Wi want breakfast, lunch,dinner and supper, fi tear down yuh bathroom, wha caaan hold aguh pan yuh lawn.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you see the country man bruk that Jones picked up?????

OLe a bringle bad bout it. Time for Jones to go. All the goals scored down the middle. I hope the management see that.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jones got a spanking new contract 11 months ago over Smalling. The chop weh DeBryune put pon him dislocated his groin. He could barely finish the match.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Jones got a spanking new contract 11 months ago over Smalling. The chop weh DeBryune put pon him dislocated his groin. He could barely finish the match.
          ....while Smalling is doing his thing at Roma. Never understood that.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OGS as the coach needs to drop Lingard and start Short man Gomez. We are so short of options in the midfield position.

Comment

yes I think so too but Gomez may leave in the summer.

Try swap Lingard for Maddison or Grealish with a few extra dollars or make him a sub as you suggest until he hit form.

Smalling I am not 100 on him. I rather give Axel Tuanzebe a few games and hopefully Baily will be back.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Smalling was good in the air but pi SS poor with the ball at his feet. I like Tuanzebe.

Comment

Still looking forward to life without Pogba?
                  Lindelof just pick a spot some distance from the nearest opponent and marks it, Mensah and Bailly would be exiled if they routinely get it wrong as Lindelof.
                  Let me see, we do not have our preferred pair of midfielders so we further stifle the side by not starting Martial?
                  Why Lingard over Martial?
                  A pattern is emerging, we lose when ....

Comment

I like Mensah and Bailly.
                    Bailly in for Maguire and Mensah fir poster boy f-up artist Lindelof.

Comment

Martial just coming off a slight injury. Lindehof was one of our best passer in the game. This competition is also an unnecessary waste of time and.

Comment

Keep and eye on Lindelof, it is habitual, you will clearly see that he ihas a knack fir not being properly positioned.

Comment

Also he has some lapses in game plus he is injury prone. I think a few more game and Tuanzebe has a huge future.

Comment

The man a try give Lingard as many run as he can to get him back in form.

Comment

I have nutting to add to this post Jangle.

All bases covered.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X