Bruce nuh have a chance gainst dem man yah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce nuh have a chance gainst dem man yah

Opposition Member of Parliament D.K. Duncan appeared before the Tax Court yesterday for failing to file personal income tax as well as education tax which was deducted from the staff at his dental practice.

The case arose after tax returns were not filed for the period 2004 to 2008.

"Dr. Duncan, who is the MP for Eastern Hanover, told Presiding Judge Owen Parkins he will file the returns by that date.
    Speaking with RJR News on Monday night, Dr. Duncan explained the circumstances which resulted in him ending up in court.
    “The person who handled my accounts and income tax returns got ill this year and died as result of being diagnosed with cancer and I was unaware that some returns were not filed,”
    “During the preparations for the funeral there was a summons that was issued for the income tax returns to be filed and I have made arrangements for the income tax department to file those returns within a few weeks,” Mr. Duncan said."

lol !!! Woieee !!

This is second only to:

"My dog ate my homework"

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Opposition Member of Parliament D.K. Duncan appeared before the Tax Court yesterday for failing to file personal income tax as well as education tax which was deducted from the staff at his dental practice.

The case arose after tax returns were not filed for the period 2004 to 2008.

"Dr. Duncan, who is the MP for Eastern Hanover, told Presiding Judge Owen Parkins he will file the returns by that date.
    Speaking with RJR News on Monday night, Dr. Duncan explained the circumstances which resulted in him ending up in court.
    “The person who handled my accounts and income tax returns got ill this year and died as result of being diagnosed with cancer and I was unaware that some returns were not filed,”
    “During the preparations for the funeral there was a summons that was issued for the income tax returns to be filed and I have made arrangements for the income tax department to file those returns within a few weeks,” Mr. Duncan said."

lol !!! Woieee !!

This is second only to:

"My dog ate my homework"
    60 MPs - How many were up-to-date on their TAX returns on the day DK go his summons? ...how many are today up-to-date on those returns?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

vindictiveness!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don't know... relevance ?

Comment

Bad time to be delinquent !

Comment

Mi nuh know but based on how many man ah get lick.. Entatainah, Doctah, Athlete.. dem best get dem affairs in ordah !

Man-ah-Yard is coming...

Poor Comrades.. dem nuh realize di higher dem 'raise di bar' deh wussa it is fi dem..

Comment

LOL. Must admit it is ironic. Me know say Omar must clean because dollars to doughnuts them check him out left right and centre already. Bad finnce minister albeit a relatively honest MP.

Comment

Omar ?

Di only ting Virgin bout him is di deal him mek wid dem..

lol !

Comment

Yeah I had forgotten about that one. Another file that the OCG made a recommendation and the DPP has yet to do anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X