Don1 congrats on your JC team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1 congrats on your JC team

on their Inspire award win for Robotics in Brooklyn NY.

Well done.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yes indeedy!

Wonderful news.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      on their Inspire award win for Robotics in Brooklyn NY.

Well done.
      Give tanks mi dupes... Noice achievement but not unique. We’ve been there b4

This is also not the BIG PICTURE...becuz it’s just 1 school involved...in a situation where a national SYSTEM is required for systemic change. BUT WAIT!!

TOOT!!! TOOT!!! That national system is coming!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!

Stand by and stay tuned... don’t change the station...big news soon drop
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Give tanks mi dupes... Noice achievement but not unique. We’ve been there b4

This is also not the BIG PICTURE...becuz it’s just 1 school involved...in a situation where a national SYSTEM is required for systemic change. BUT WAIT!!

TOOT!!! TOOT!!! That national system is coming!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!

Stand by and stay tuned... don’t change the station...big news soon drop
        I pass through Townsend Harris High School and saw the JC team in action. What big news is there? The UJAA project flopped, I am vex!
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Stay tuned, the Abeng soon start blow.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mek dem know di deal yes I'Man

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Stay tuned, the Abeng soon start blow.
            AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!! TOOT!!!! TOOT!!!!!

They will all be assimilated...Long time mi bawl dat out

DonBorg

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              I pass through Townsend Harris High School and saw the JC team in action. What big news is there? The UJAA project flopped, I am vex!
              What big news do you refer to???

What UJAA project do you refer to???

Is wha yuh vex bout??? Yuh inna UJAA bizniz????

Wi nuh mek yuh know seh if yuh want info pon certain tings...wich part yu fi find dat????

But ah wha dis Faada..... Man head tuff eeh

BTW...wen mi deh ah Townsend Harris mi si one big heavy bredda inna di stands a try penni wat-ah-gwaan...but looking konfused. Ah mussi did you dat :
              Last edited by Don1; February 27, 2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                What big news do you refer to???

What UJAA project do you refer to??? ==> I posted before that UJAA was trying to get more school involved in robotics.

Is wha yuh vex bout??? Yuh inna UJAA bizniz???? ==> Vex because UJAA wasted time.. Yup, I was the Wolmer's rep for the project.

Wi nuh mek yuh know seh if yuh want info pon certain tings...wich part yu fi find dat???? True. I also tried to call you and e-mail you.

But ah wha dis Faada..... Man head tuff eeh - LOL

BTW...wen mi deh ah Townsend Harris mi si one big heavy bredda inna di stands a try penni wat-ah-gwaan...but looking konfused. Ah mussi did you dat :
                What were you wearing? I have photos of one dreadlocks and three balds heads.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Wonder how many got the DonBorg reference? LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                    What were you wearing? I have photos of one dreadlocks and three balds heads.
                    Mi clavicle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Wonder how many got the DonBorg reference? LoL
                      Easy code dat fi crack mi dupes ✌🏿

Comment

Working...
                      X