RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theo Walcott: Scores for Jamaican grandfather.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theo Walcott: Scores for Jamaican grandfather.

https://mol.im/a/6525057

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17...ncil-chairman/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Nice!

My father was in the RAF around the same time. They could have known each other.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So was my grand uncle in Canada
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Went to a few function in Kingston with a relative with X RAF members. Some a them was really funny and the liquor was pooring.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh too lie! Yuh faada was in the war of 1812!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X