No announcement yet.

China turned it up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it makes no sense unmasking that veil to people like reggaedoc,they have drank the cool aid and are comfortable with the message,it matters not that his picked federal justices are positioned to roll back voting rights ,strip civil rights,declare war on environmental and social health. To them the issue is bringing back jobs that immigrants take away , jump into a trade war along that same ideology, win that and the loss of those rights will be worth it,as long as americans get well paid jobs .

To address that kind of ignorance you can only do so by pointing out the hypocrisy and damage it will do to those who believe in the cool aid,while it sounds sweet, the ramifications of achieving it by following the " nut" recommended course of action, is like diabetes ,where internal and peripheral diseases slowly affects every facet of your holistic well being over time,with devastating effect to your entire body,this mimics the current route of his trade war. It starts in the midwest with farmers and every industry slowly starts feeling the damage.Especially when you have a loud mouth talking out of every side of his mouth,a pathological liar ,flipping on positions that everything will be o k .

It doesn't give american industries or the majority of the population any confidence to follow the chosen one.
    Last edited by Sir X; August 24, 2019, 10:50 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      To me it makes no sense unmasking that veil to people like reggaedoc,they have drank the cool aid and are comfortable with the message,it matters not that his picked federal justices are positioned to roll back voting rights ,strip civil rights,declare war on environmental and social health. To them the issue is bringing back jobs that immigrants take away , jump into a trade war along that same ideology, win that and the loss of those rights will be worth it,as long as americans get well paid jobs .

To address that kind of ignorance you can only do so by pointing out the hypocrisy and damage it will do to those who believe in the cool aid,while it sounds sweet, the ramifications of achieving it by following the " nut" recommended course of action, is like diabetes ,where internal and peripheral diseases slowly affects every facet of your holistic well being over time,with devastating effect to your entire body,this mimics the current route of his trade war. It starts in the midwest with farmers and every industry slowly starts feeling the damage.Especially when you have a loud mouth talking out of every side of his mouth,a pathological liar ,flipping on positions that everything will be o k .

It doesn't give american industries or the majority of the population any confidence to follow the chosen one.
      I thought the discussion was about the trade war with China. Selection of judges is irrelevant to this discussion. We could discuss that issue on a different thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
        I thought the discussion was about the trade war with China. Selection of judges is irrelevant to this discussion. We could discuss that issue on a different thread.
        You missed this point in my post ,referencing you and your ilk who support Trump.

Originally Posted by Sir X View Post

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You missed this point in my post ,referencing you and your ilk who support Trump.

Originally Posted by Sir X View Post
          Whay you support Ttump?. I support his China trade policy.

Comment

So you support Trump China trade policies,What exactly is his trade policies to China, putting a tax on the american consumers ,driving it into a recession,you and Trump didnt factor in the global intricacies and how it would come home to bite.Verbal bombastic Hubris isnt a good negotiating tactic, especially by tweet.

Comment

So you support Trump China trade policies,What exactly is his trade policies to China, putting a tax on the american consumers ,driving it into a recession,you and Trump didnt factor in the global intricacies and how it would come home to bite.Verbal bombastic Hubris isnt a good negotiating tactic, especially by tweet.
              Yes. Thats right. I do support it.
              Do you support stealing American intellectual property, currency manipulation, dumping fake goods on the world market and displacing American and for that matter Jamaican construction workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                Yes. Thats right. I do support it.
                Do you support stealing American intellectual property, currency manipulation, dumping fake goods on the world market and displacing American and for that matter Jamaican construction workers.
                He should up the ante on the Chinese,and increase tariffs. They will have to come to their senses. Trust me.
                So what if Americans have to pay $2.20 instead of $2.19 for Bic lighter made in China. Is that too much to ask to save one's country from economic pilferage?. I personally dont think so.

Comment

Yeah ,and your problem like Trump is you dont factor in the unmitigated damage it does to the nation, with african americans bearing the brunt of it,like we do in any recession.You speak as if African americans or legal black and brown immigrants will be beneficiaries of any winning trade deal.His trade deal is tied to his "Great Again" "America First" " Chosen one " "Good People" , people that come from "**** house countries" which happen to be black or brown will not be apart of it when civil and voting rights are rolled back,in fact we will suffer in and with his enviromental,health and social cuts. I am sure you have heard the term "last to be hired and 1st to be fired " ,who do you think it applies to.

You are a comedian like Trump, pure fawwwtt and unable to see the whole picture .

Comment

Yeah ,and your problem like Trump is you dont factor in the unmitigated damage it does to the nation, with african americans bearing the brunt of it,like we do in any recession.You speak as if African americans or legal black and brown immigrants will be beneficiaries of any winning trade deal.His trade deal is tied to his "Great Again" "America First" " Chosen one " "Good People" , people that come from "**** house countries" which happen to be black or brown will not be apart of it when civil and voting rights are rolled back,in fact we will suffer in and with his enviromental,health and social cuts. I am sure you have heard the term "last to be hired and 1st to be fired " ,who do you think it applies to.

You are a comedian like Trump, pure fawwwtt and unable to see the whole picture .
                    Illegal trade practices by China don't affect African Americans?. You have to get off this idea that the only thing Africa Americans want from life is a cheap plastic fake from China. They want more bredren.

Comment

Did I say they dont the question is in what context ,you have to deal with your reality,his issue that you care about " trade" ,isn't geared to benefit African Americans or brown people,its geared to his base of deplorables, who have no issue in sending African Americans where their ancestors came from.

The proof is the attack on the judiciary ,civil rights ,environment and healthcare that his appointed federal judges will enforce.
                      Last edited by Sir X; August 26, 2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X