Is It Just Me Who Can't Edit Posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Just Me Who Can't Edit Posts?

I am all of a sudden unable to edit my posts. Is this another trick by Mosiah for me not to be able to tek back mi chat?

I had the same problems to, some of my posts from yesterday had some spelling errors that i could not go back to edit.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sorry. Don't know what the problem could be. Hopefully, Tilla will get back to you soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You dummies who use Mozilla FireFox need to stop the nonsense and use a real browser like Internet Explorer! Done talk! Outside of that Mosiah yu fi ban dem yes! - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Okay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Okay!
            Thanks Mo I knew I could count on you! Sick and tiyad of these Firefox browser snobs! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Yes, sometimes Mozilla has problems with doing certain things on the forum. It seem to work fine now, you get an update and then everything goes crazy.
              There was a time i was seeing that I would be logged in and can see the post window, but i could not enter any text there. If I chose the "Go Advanced", then everything worked just fine.

We have a couple updates to do for this forum. Maybe when we get around to doing it, it will fix those FireFox issues.

TK, FireFox is a good browser anyhow. Every browser will have issues from time to time with some page. For example, there are times when I cannot logon to the internet (broadband) with IE. I switch to FireFox and everything is just fine.

The thing some folks need to learn is to be flexible and if one browser is not working as you would like, then switch to another. Presently I have IE, FireFox, Netscape and Opera on my computer and I am not afraid to switch to another if one is malfunctioning.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

BT, there is a time limit on which you can go back and edit your post. I think the setting is set to 30 to 45 minutes from the time you submit the post. The time limit is intended to prevent the unhappy user from going back and disrupting the board by editing or deleting all of his posts etc. Moderators will find they are not affected by this time limit.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                X