Loved how the Boyz put Guyana one side. I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved how the Boyz put Guyana one side. I am

of the impression they were taking the hosts for granted. 2 goals from the right back ... nice. Loved how they were willing to share the ball ....which led to the 3rd goal.

Lowe ... was watching this player and was impressed how calm he was throughout the game .... and then he went and got an uncalled for yellow card. Tappa needs to talk to him about this.

Good win team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I guess I am too fastidious as far as the game is concerned.

Despite the win...the game was not easy on the eye. Yes, the tendency is to play down to the standard of the opponent.

It's the same Gold cup approach by Tappa.

Oh, and the field was no good . Very bumpy.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Apple don't fall from tree HL,

Comment

Seet-dey!

HL

Comment

The good thing is we have two Nandi Lowe on the team now.

Lowe son
          Shamar Nicholson is like Nandi upfront. He gives defense problem with his runs, speed and height only that he is more inclined to play in his other teammates.

Tappa did a good job picking the 2 UK players only for JFF and ticket problem. Hope Daniel Johnson come next time. He will add a good midfielder to the crew. Mariappa was needed instead of Sean Frazier.

We have a pretty decent squad now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We have a decent squad for the past 2 G.Cups,no senior national coach has so much talent at his disposal for the past 4 years.We look good against carribbean opponents and anyone at home.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We didn't have two experience centerbacks. We didn't have a good Center Mid and the midfield was all over the place.

Now that is corrected with the additions. Mariappa a true and tested Center half and the two midfielders who came in.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I repeat we have a decent squad for the past 2 G.C,we played Guyana,also Mariappa has been the part of the squad for longer than those 2 GC campaigns.

People need to seperate the quality of the squad from the quality of the coach,look at the context in which he operates. We do well in the carribbean outside of it ,we struggle.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Same coach you say was the greatest ever when we draw with Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    The good thing is we have two Nandi Lowe on the team now.

Lowe son
                    Shamar Nicholson is like Nandi upfront. He gives defense problem with his runs, speed and height only that he is more inclined to play in his other teammates.

Tappa did a good job picking the 2 UK players only for JFF and ticket problem. Hope Daniel Johnson come next time. He will add a good midfielder to the crew. Mariappa was needed instead of Sean Frazier.

We have a pretty decent squad now.
                    I prefer Orgil(sp?) to Nicholson.

Orgil is an overall much better player imo.

As King Jawge would say 'dun talk".

HL

Comment

Orgill is a lot older. Nicholson have a lot more potential. Nicholson can be a postup striker, he can head the ball and take up more attention. Orgill is more of a busy body. I would rather Nicholson uptop. Orgill would play as my second striker or attacking mid.

Comment

Not True, I supported Tappa before that.

You have a messanic mentality ,tribal and rigid. I see those same traits in the politics back home and in this new era of Trumpism.It does not allow changing of views ,reflection or reassessment of positions.Leading and leaving many who follow blindly down an abyss.

I said BR was great until the 3rd or 4th game, i flipped and said he would be a disaster.History has proven me right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          Not True, I supported Tappa before that.

You have a messanic mentality ,tribal and rigid. I see those same traits in the politics back home and in this new era of Trumpism.It does not allow changing of views ,reflection or reassessment of positions.Leading and leaving many who follow blindly down an abyss.

I said BR was great until the 3rd or 4th game, i flipped and said he would be a disaster.History has proven me right.
                          How you so lie.

You never say Tappa was the best Jamaican coach after the draw in Mexico city?

Didn't you say BR not good and was a youth coach until he started leading the PL??? The archives are there.

Comment

A lack of comprehension on your part,did I say I didnt say it? This is where you fall on your sword habitually in the most embarrassing way.

Comment

LOL!!!. Is that your answer??? It seems very defensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X