De Oliveira: 'Working in Jamaica was the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Oliveira: 'Working in Jamaica was the best

WHEN late president of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) Captain Horace Burrell fired Brazilian Clovis de Oliveira back in 2002, it brought an end to an era. But what the move failed to do was force the Brazilian to re-evaluate his relationship with Jamaica and its people.

The love affair endures. As he admitted, de Oliveira never fell out of love with Jamaica, claiming that a piece of him is still rooted on the island that he called home for years, working closely with his countryman, the iconic figure of Rene Simoes.

“It's my dream to work in Jamaica again and one day and I'll be there. Don't get me wrong, I do believe Jamaica's National team is in good hands with Theodore Whitmore as head coach and his assistants.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/artic...190919725/1498
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Working...
X