Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does x thinks an academy is?

Comment

yes saw it hear with Everton too.. uniforms looks great and the once a year trip is good. The reality is it great outreach for the big clubs, and if you are alifned with their cirriculum it can be good but really its a revenue tool for the big clubs. camps and so on. I bet Orlando will get the cream of players there and the rest who are willing to pay to play will get involved with such things.

Comment

yup...like how claude adapted his instruction for the american culture right?
        Everything that we do comes from the Liverpool Academy in England.

Comment

who knows...not sure that guy does much thinking...he engages his mouth before his brain mostly

Comment

Tek a knee, BLM gone corporate it's worth Trillions ! .

Clown.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what the hell does BLM have to do with setting up an academy? you're really losing it aren't you?

Comment

What does slavery have to do with a black man setting up an academy, you think I am losing it ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

not a damn thing...which is why i am amazed each time you dotards start going off on your stupid willie lynch tangents...

Comment

OJ ,I didnt make this comment .....it's not rocket science...but i forgot...we have such a unique culture that what works in every other footballing nation could never work for us...given our history of slavery...& rebellion & such* - Bricktop.

What in my post would lead you to think ,I have an opinion on an academy ?

Comment

Show me where anyone said it would be a hindrance in setting up an Academy ?

Comment

Claude has an A license.. NSCCA or USSF or UEFA? which one

Comment

check the archives...it's all there...you clowns said repeatedly that an academy system can't work in jamaica...slavery...rebellion...high schoo tradition...& a bag of other foolishness...par for the course with you lot...don't aks me what the middle passage has to do with a football academy...but you lot manage to make some connection...unhinged

Comment

The archieves will tell you an academy working in Jamaica,must factor in our cultural economic reality. Like it does anywhere else in the world.

Clown,tek a knee and bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Davis
                              Everything that we do comes from the Liverpool Academy in England.

Comment

Clown

Comment

Working...
                                X