HL!!!.......This is my top prospect for the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......This is my top prospect for the

USMNT AM position - 19 year-old Richard Ledezma. He came through the Real Salt Academy, and is now at PSV Eindhoven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBaslQQn58

*There's a lot of hype around Giovanni Reyna, and he's very talented, but Ledezma is the player I like in that position.......Reyna is only 17, so we'll see.

*This is highlights of Pulisic's touches, today, vs. Watford: https://twitter.com/i/status/1279526854521524224

A healthy Pulisic will be the best player the US have seen...alongside Eric Wynalda, Claudia Arena......

Ledezma is Quite impressive by the clips. As with anything, I am sure there are clips with him not as his best.

Never heard of him. I Wish him the very best though.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Finally a replacement for Landon Donovan in the US team.
      Pulisic is proving himself to be a very good offensive player that the US needed in the last 10 years.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That 1st sentence has been a given. 2-3 years ago it was stated, by some at U.S. Soccer & "soccer" journalist, that the USMNT would be built around a healthy & fit Pulisic. The question is who will line up with him???.......Pulisic has the RW position locked up. I think our best DM & CM prospects are Tyler Adams (21) & Weston McKennie (21), 2 players who were introduced into the U.S. Soccer system with Pulisic, and are very good friends. LW, I like Timothy Weah (20), if he can stay healthy. CF, Josh Sargent (20) is very talented, and already plays the hold-up role pretty well. GK, Zack Steffen (25). LB, Antonee Robinson (22). RB, Sergino Dest (19). CBs, John Brooks (27) & Erik Palmer-Brown (23). With Ledezma (19) at AM.......As for clips of him not impressing, you could do that for pretty much every player. There was almost 1 full season, in the Bundesliga, where Pulisic looked average.
        ***You rate Wynalda more than me. My Top 5 past U.S. players: Landon Donovan, Claudio Reyna, Clint Dempsey, DaMarcus Beasley and Brian McBride.......Wynalda not even in my Top 10.
        Last edited by USAF; July 6, 2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Looks like Antonee Robinson (22) is stepping up to make the USMNT LB position his own. Remember he was transferred to AC Milan, last Winter, but failed the medical because of an irregular heart rhythm & returned to Wigan. In March, he had a medical procedure to fix the problem, and made his return last month. He made Team of The Week, for every week he has played, and was just named to the Team of The Month.......Robinson was always known as a speedy & athletic LB, who likes to go forward, but his game has changed since his return - He is more focused on his defense and his reading of the game has improved. His speed & athleticism is still there, but he is more selective with his overlapping.......Reports are that Leicester City & West Ham have inquired about a transfer.

Comment

Working...
          X